4.2

$38.50 on Lovely Skin
Shop Now

Reviews

6 years ago

This has saved my hair! I'm naturally a brunette but I love getting some blonde in my hair. Usually my hair doesn't tolerate it however since using this product my hair has been heaps healthier

SkinAcne-prone, Other

6 years ago

I really like this shampoo!! It dosen't dry out my hair eventhough it's with protein and it smells great.

About reviewer (250 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

6 years ago

I got this in the liter size at Ulta since they were having a sale. It cleans very well and leaves my hair very shiny and healthy looking. It has the same light fruity smell I remember it having a long time ago and it gives a good protein boost without drying out my hair. It is not too heavy and doesn't irritate my scalp. I have yet to try the matching conditioner, but I love Anti-Snap so I'm glad I picked this up. It is not meant to be moisturizing,so you will have to follow up with a conditioner. I would also not use this daily unless you really need it and plan to rotate with protein-free products. I use this every three or four days and let it sit in my hair for a couple of minutes before rinsing and it has been working out well for my hair. I get less fall-out in the shower so I know this is really helping to strengthen my hair. I would buy again.

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

6 years ago

Love this shampoo!! Recently I've tried a few different shampoo's but I'm sticking with this one, it really worked for me. After just a few washes my hair truely transformed from dull, heavy, dry and lifeless to radiant, healthy and glossy. New HG!! It does make my wet hair a bit knotty after washing but thats how I know its really cleaned my hair, I use Paul Mitchell Strength Conditioner and they work well together. I'm also prone to dandruff and irritated scalp, Redken extreme has not caused any irritation or flakiness so gets a big thumbs up from me :) I bought 300ml bottle for AU $19.95 at my local pharmacy which is a pretty good price in Oz and I'll definitely be repurchasing.

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

6 years ago

Hair History: Original color is a medium dark ashy blonde, fine, but have a lot of it. Constantly bleaching to platinum blonde, it means root touch ups in every 4weeks. Although my hair is in an ok condition, what I'm doing with it, cannot grow below my shoulder, because snapping off. Oily scalp, need to wash every other day. Tried millions of products, like Kerastase,Tigi,L'Oreal Professional,Revlon Professional, Schwarzkopf Prof.,No Inhibition-the salon keratin treatment also,Bain de terre etc. So basically every salon brand. This one of the first shampoos, that I really enjoyed and felt the difference!After washing my hair twice, it became very clean, without being dry. My hair was a little bit "harder" for the touch, not silky smooth, but because it's a protein shampoo, this is absolutely normal. Only after one use, I can tell the difference, that my hair looks so much healthier and stronger! I'm super duper happy and will come back for an update! (Using together with the mask and anti snap)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

6 years ago

My hair was chemically damaged by a coloring incident and I needed major help I was washing it and pieces we snapping off. I closed ties with the hairdresser that damaged my hair and went to a place with really good reviews, which was a Redken salon. The stylist recommended a deep conditioning and to use the extreme line faithfully. Shampoo, Fortifying Conditioning Treatment, and Anti- Snap, and rotate All Soft treatment every three washes . I've been using all for the past six weeks. So I'm reviewing the entire line more of a whole, because the Redken website says to use the system as well. When I shampooed my hair was falling out. After about three uses the breakage during washing and combing became very controlled and returned to how it was prior to the coloring incident. The breakage during styling seemed the same as before I started the system, I noticed minimal change. The breakage during combing when dry also had a minimal change. Now it seems like this product has helped but it hasn't rescued my hair so to say. I can say is that I would absolutely buy again because the healthy part of my hair (everything but the last three inches) are the healthiest they've been my entire life, super smooth and shiny. Great product if you have minimally damaged hair.

About reviewer (560 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

7 years ago

love love this shampoo. I've been using it for about two years now. It Def has made my hair much healthier and much stronger. love the smell of it ans leaves my hair very soft. I will never stop using this shampoo. I do have thin hair and I color it about every 2 week's but using this shampoo and conditioner out would.never he able to tell. I now have all my friends hooked on it :)

SkinCombination, Olive

7 years ago

I picked up the big size at Ulta this week being on sale. From reviews here I decided to try this Extreme Shampoo. I usually am happy with Redken products. This is no exception. The smell is wonderful, not overbearing. I have shoulder length highlighted wavy hair. It gives my hair manageability. I only wash my hair twice a week and use conditioner in between. So far so good with this shampoo and conditioner. Should last me quite awhile with liter sizes.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

7 years ago

LOVE the extreme range! Smells lovely and leaves my hair shiny, soft and even gives me volume! Yes, it's expensive, but definitely worth the price, love love love the extreme range! Definitely recommend it to anyone who has coloured, fine and over processed hair!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

from

7 years ago

Smells amazing leaves hair cleansed and soft

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive