4.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

I LOVE this polish. It's my staple summertime polish for nails, good to take on vacation since it's forgiving on showing any wear. I usually prefer it by itself - it's so beautiful on it's own, although I can see the allure of gilding any other color. Glad it's not LE so I don't have to hoard it...

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

My all time favorite nailpolish. HG. Amazing. Looks beautiful by itself and layered over pretty much ANY other nailpolish, too. It's a golden shimmery glitter that is just the perfect consistency. It dries quickly and always lasts for at least a few days without chipping. Looks especially beautiful over mint colors. This is the ONLY nailpolish I have ever bought a backup of (when I thought it was LE, but it now appears to be permanent). $5 at Sally's so it's a great deal for a great quality multi use versatile nailpolish.

About reviewer (275 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

8 years ago

I love this polish! It's an amazing layering polish and looks good over anything. I've never worn it by itself because it looks so good over pinks, reds, blues, greens, purples, you name it!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBlond

EyesOther

8 years ago

I just adore this polish. Whenever i change my nail color, I always wanna go back to this one! :) It's just stunning. Its a white/gold glittery polish in a milky white base. This color changes alot depending on the light. Sometimes it looks white gold and in some lights it has a bluish cast and the glitter shines pink, teal, peach... Ahhh so pretty. I don't recommend wearing this by itself. Its not very opaque, so I apply a sheer white color as a base and then apply this on top. (I find pure white polish is too stark). Also, this looks breathtaking over just about any color polish. It adds such a beautiful sparkle. You will not regret buying this, it is so versatile! I am definitely picking up a 2nd bottle next time I go to Sallys or Ulta :) Love, love love!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBrown

8 years ago

I bought this to top off all my non-sparkley polishes to make them prettier for the holiday season! I just put this over a matte red, and it looks GORGEOUS. Just one sheer coat over any color, and it takes a plain color to the next level. Love it. I think I'll be using this a lot this year!

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

8 years ago

Great golden white - I loved this polish the moment I saw it, had no intention to buy it but once it was in my hands I knew I had to have it. It's very pretty, feminine, clean looking on nails, a bit sheer on it's own but very nice layered over a more opaque nude polish. I love the gold sparkles in this one!

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

8 years ago

This is a SHEER polish with GOLD micro-glitter which is a bit decieving in photos and looks more silver. Anywho it's pretty useless for making it opaque, but I think it is MEANT to be l;ayered with - and i LOVE my layering polishes.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

9 years ago

Super pretty polish packed with golden/pearl shimmer. The formula is jelly-like with decent opaqueness for a light polish. I put 2 coats with more than enough coverage. LOVE this stuff! Edit: Beautiful...but chips easily. :(

About reviewer (188 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

9 years ago

White Cap is white with golden glass flecks in the bottle and a milky white base color with lots of golden glass flecked sparkle on the nails. It is super-pretty and gives a definite oomph to your nails. It works great alone but needs 3 to 4 coats for opacity. I also use it as a very sparkly top coat. I apply one coat to any dark polish I already have on my nails and it brightens the base color as well as give that golden sparkle. It applies evenly so that I can also get away with only 1 coat as a kind of quick-fix. Just like any other China Glaze nail polish it wears nicely on me, with no chips and barely any tip wear. White Cape was part of the 2011 Anchors Away collection. China Glaze identifies it as a shimmer.

About reviewer (121 reviews)

Age25-29