Maybelline New York Color Sensational - Fifth Avenue Fuchsia

4.6

This lipstick is a deep yet bold fuchsia. I'm so in love with this lipstick it is my favorite out of any in my collection.

I can be tan or pale and rock it, it's suitable for pretty much ANY skin tone. Warm, cool, pale, tan, dark, etc.

Very opaque and creamy. I find it lasts all day on me, even after eating/drinking which is fantastic for a drugstore lippy.

It pairs PERFECTLY well with the Flower beauty lipgloss in Stop The Violets

You need this lipstick in your collection :)

I think that this color was too warm(?) looking for my skin tone. I think it would look stunning on darker, warm complexions. I just couldn't pull it off. The formula of this is awesome though. I had to exchange it to get a cooler toned fuchsia.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I am in love with this lipstick. For reference, I'm NC 44 and darker in the summer time. I was looking for a color that is bright pink that I can wear during the day or in the evening. This is it for me. I didn't want to go to MAC as I refuse to spend more money on a lipstick since I have so many of them already. What I love about this shade is that it is true in color. What you see in the tube is what goes on the lips. I got so many compliments when I wore this from young girls to older women.

It has a good staying power and it glides on easily. Just like any bold and pigmented color you need a lip liner and a brush for this to get a precise application. I hope they never discontinue this color, It will definitely suit many skin tone.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this lipstick! I was perusing the cosmetic aisles at Walmart the other day and stopped to check out Maybelline's Color Sensational lipsticks. I have a few that I really like. I love fuchsia lipsticks so I had to check this one out. It's a good quality lipstick. It's not drying, feels nice on the lips, has good staying power and it's a great color! If you like bold lipsticks I suggest you give this one a try.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

It took me a long time to buy any of the Color Sensational lipsticks because I can't stand the packaging but I caved and picked up a few. Fifth Avenue Fuchsia is my fav of the bunch. It is a beautiful, vibrant raspberry pink with a creme finish. My particular stick applies like a MAC satin finish, which I really enjoy. Very comfortable on the lips. Good staying power, stains a bit, which I like. In regards to the infamous scent of these lipsticks, mine does have a coconutty, Play-Doh type smell which I do not care for. The smell dissipates fairly fast once on the lips.

I had been hunting for a deep pink that wasn't bright neon magenta but not a pedestrian berry shade either. This colour is the perfect marriage of bold and flattering, it's bright but more sophisticated than a Candy Yum Yum type colour (not a dupe btw). I wouldn't compare this to Trimming Talk, Show Orchid, Girl About Town, etc. just because the finish is unlike any fuchsia MAC shade that I own. A great ds find!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My favorite hot pink lipstick melted over the Summer, and although I'm usually a RED kind of girl, I decided I needed another good bright pink. This is it! Love it. It really pops on my pale skin, which is what I look for with lipstick.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

fifth avenue fuschia is a nice fuschia/pink that goes well with my skintone(neutral/olive) it brings the color of my eyes out! I love fuschia! So,love the texture,creamy and soft,last long,moisturizing! Go well with: nude,peach,light pink,white,black,grey,taupe,eye shadows.love it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I looovveee the maybelline color sensational line!! :) this color is no exception. This color is a bright fuchsia on my lips and it brightens up my face. I love wearing this lipstick with a light shimmery eye with black winged eyeliner. Gorgeous!!!!! Color goes on smooth and it has a slight glossy sheen to it. Def will repurchase! :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I L.O.V.E. this lipstick! I went to cvs for fuchsia fever and couldnt fins so i decided to grab this one.. omg I love the color, it's very summery! The formula is amazing and very long lasting.. 4 hrs after and I still have my lipstick on!! I will be looking for more colors from this line <3

I went to CVS yesterday intending to just grab cash from the atm and let my boyfriend grab an energy drink. Well, I ended up walking over to the cosmetics section and started looking for a bright pink lipstick since I've been wanting Candy Yum Yum, but was one of the unlucky ones who wasn't able to buy it before it sold out. Anyway, I LOVE this lipstick. It's not as light and bright as Candy Yum Yum, but this is a great blue-based pink. It's nice and bright, perfect for spring and summer. The texture of the lipstick is nice and creamy. It goes on smoothly and didn't dry out my lips. LOVE IT!! Will definitely buy again when I run out and I'll probably go and pick up some more colors!