Garnier Anti dark circle roller

Garnier Anti dark circle roller

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denatured, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Squalane, Bis PEG/PPG 14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Talc, Nylon 12, Maltitol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Caffeine, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm sold!! I'm so going to buy 1 of these for my purse! I got these to send to swappers & I had 1 left over I'm like hey okay might as well try this (id been using the Clinique roller thingie [& ELF also] that has no concealer in it w pretty good results--I'm not much of an eye cream person due a lot to cost I don't like going to counters & the DS stuff seems expensive for DS ah I don't know!), well I tried it and YEAH!! It has a nice concealer that isn't too thick & is brightening, feels cool & seems to keep swelling down. So far. So yeah I love this & I'm going to buy this instead of Clinique whenever my Clinique runs out too. I want to try to highlight w this! It's so exciting to find a "DS find" when ur on a low buy. $10, yo! They make a store brand even cheaper but I'm not much on store brands.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I am loving this! For reference, I have fair skin, cool undertones, and VERY dark purple under-eye circles.

I have tried a lot of concealers and color correctors with varying results. I was using the Becca corrector, but the results weren't worth the cost of the product. Then I stumbled across this at Walmart for under $10.

The consistency is very thin, and really only gives a very light coverage. It doesn't work as a stand-alone concealer for me. But it corrects really nicely, blends to invisible, and doesn't crease! I use it under my HG nars cream concealer, and it is absolutely fantastic!

At first I noticed that when used alone, this rubbed off, slid, and ran if my eyes watered. Simple solution, set with powder! I use my moisturizer, apply this undereye, and set with a very soft yellow powder (I use hourglass, to help boost color correction) Then I apply a tiny bit of my Nars creamy concealer, and set that with powder.

The outcome is dramatically different, and lasts all day. My undereyes look great, even after a long cardio session at the gym! It has helped my concealer be more effective and last so much longer too.

As a "treatment" - it hasn't done much for me. I am not sure why they call it a treatment, when it's really just a concealer with a neat metal ball applicator. The metal ball applicator feels cool to the undereye, which can help reduce puffiness.

If you want a one-and-done type product, this might not be for you. As a concealer, the coverage is pretty light, and alone can't cover my undereye circles.
But when combined with a concealer, it works really well and looks so natural.

To Read all 61 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/12/2015 3:28:00 AM

I was so pleasantly surprised when I used this product and it actually covered up my dark circles (which seemed impossible to conceal with other, truly expensive concealers). I use the medium colored one.

I have never used a Garnier product besides this under eye circle roller, and I have to say that maybe Garnier is underrated!

This product goes on smoothly and I like how the roller ball is cold to the touch; it helps my eyes jolt awake in the morning and I believe there is caffeine and some other wake inducing ingredient in it to also help achieve this effect.

My favorite thing about it has to be the application. It is so easy to use and unlike many other concealers, you don't have to dirty your fingers/contaminate the product to use it.

For the price I paid I will probably repurchase this product.

I swear, this product never seems to run out....it goes on and on and on...:-)
I purchased this a few years ago, used it for awhile, then it some how fell into my "unused" stash. Well, I pulled this out again and started using it daily. I don't have serious circles, so this is just enough to make me look more awake and refreshed. I also have a problem with fine lines and milia, and using a creamy concealer made both of those problems worse. This has helped the milia not get any worse and the fine lines aren't as noticeable. I know this has alcohol in it, but it has not dried out my under eye area at all. I love it and will buy it again.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love this in the medium deep shade. It is perfect. Finally someone makes a natural shade and it's not too light. I did not see any improvement in my circles but I like it as concealer or at night when I do not want to look scary lol. I also have used on other areas of my face if I need light coverage and set with powder. Love this product.

on 8/14/2014 10:10:00 AM

This is my go to eye concealer, has been for years and still haven't found a reason to replaced it (other than the reason it's easy to get cooties/germs inside of it) so I chuck it out every 3 months just in case and start new. I should add though that it does seem somewhat drying, so as of late I'm using more eye moisturizer and a new primer (dat aging skin) and it's working wonderfully for me again.

on 5/19/2014 10:02:00 PM

This product I have been using for about 5 years now, I would definitely consider it a holy grail. I have very dark undereye circles and tried almost everything to conceal them. This doesn't complete cover it all but covers enough for me. It's light weight, not cakey, inexpensive, and the roller baller ensures the right amount of product as well as a nice cooling feeling. It's also good for concealing any other blemishes. Love this!!!

on 5/16/2014 6:35:00 AM

this does have a nice immediate concealing effect, BUT over time will dry your under eye skin and make it worse. this has happened to me, presumably the high alcohol content. won't use again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is great if you want light coverage/don't have deep under eye marks. I often use if on 'natural' days, but when I roll it on I do leave it for about 5 minutes before blending it in as it blends into my skin pigment better. I lightly dab it as rubbing it into the eye area can make the product almost disappear!

However, it is not heavy which I like. I sometimes use concealers under my eyes and as I have a sensitive under-eye area I find that they put to much pressure on my skin. The caffeine roll on is quite soothing and is great as a base for everyday concealer too.

on 3/4/2014 2:10:00 PM

I have been using this over 3 years, it covers dark spots but doesn't help you to get rid of them