Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser With Tamarind for Combination or Oily Skin

Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser With Tamarind for Combination or Oily Skin
Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser Combination/OilyClarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser Combination/Oily

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Tipa-Laureth Sulfate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glyceryl Behenate, Ozokerite, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Sodium Salicylate, Tartaric Acid, Maltodextrin, Tamarindus Indica Extract, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Triethyl Citrate, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Gypsophila Paniculata Root Extract, Lactobacillus, Potassium Sorbate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

on 4/19/2017 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great product for oily skin. My t-zone has never been so tame and matte. I follow with toner after and natural coconut oil for hydration (a small amount on the t-zone it's mostly for my drier cheeks). The soap does make my skin a little tight so that's why I use coconut oil. I use it once a week with my clearasonic( or on occaison when I feel I need it), and it's been great so far. I alternate products when I'm done with one bottle but this will last much longer as just a small amount provides enough lather and beads. With one squirt I can cleanse my face, behind ears, neck , chest And upper back, my skin feels great once toned and moisturized, better than all other soaps I've used.
I put 3 for packaging because I purchased toner and soap and, 2 more products from clarins, it was a little annoying to unbox all those one by one. Also packaging is pretty but half of us don't recycle, I try to recycle and am disgusted by what a waste packaging causes.

on 11/27/2016 12:03:00 AM

Foams really well and I use this with my clarisonic. I would say this is quite similar to the shisedo Pureness foam cleanser. I do find that you need to remove your make up first with either a cleansing oil or another cleanser as this will not completely remove your make up even though I'm not a heavy make up user.

pros:
gets rid of basic daily make-up
no strong pungent chemical or fragrance smell
lathers very well and feels soft and smooth on skin

cons:
slightly drying for me (I need to use a toner within 10 mins or my skin feels dry!)
price (but isn't too bad since you don't need much per use as it spreads well)

verdict:
best for oily skin, not for those with dehydrated and or dry skin
you can also alternate using this only at night or once in two days (which is what I do)

would I purchase again?
not sure, I'm sad that the bottle is emptying but it's not my HG - there are better (and worse) cleansers out there. if it's on sale or a sample is up for grabs, I'll probably take it though.

on 1/8/2016 9:05:00 PM

I love this product! I'm on my third bottle. I have sensitive, combination, acne prone skin and this suits me very well. The only downside is the tube packaging. I hate it. There are many products left but i cant take it out anymore. And for the price maybe its a lil bit expensive but its worth for sure!

This cleanser really dries out my skin, in a bad way. It causes much dehydration and acne prones plus red patches (very very dry area) all over my face!

Definitely not a good one for me.

I have always suffered from oily skin and moving to Dubai has only increased the oil due to the heat and humidity.

A small amount lathers up well but the micro beads are so few that I hardly feel them on my face. After rinsing my skin feels really clean, clear and fresh.

This is definitely a cleanser for oily skin as any other skin type would end up feeling tight. I would recommend this for those who suffer with all day shine problems!

on 5/28/2015 2:33:00 PM

I have very sensitive, dry, breakout prone skin. I love this! I want to try the clarins cleanser for dry skin because this makes my skin feel a little tight, but I use moisturizer after I wash so I don't mind too much. Immediately after washing with this cleanser, my pores were smaller, skin tone was more even, and my face looked brightened and refreshed. It's like magic! I'm excited to try more of these products. MAKEUP - it also took off all my makeup - even eye makeup - which is great because I don't have to use a separate makeup remover now.

on 3/9/2015 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love love LOVE this, officially my HG face wash!!!! I have hideously oily skin, I stopped using Elemis try - enzyme wash as I felt it was a bit too risky using a face wash that requires sun screen over the top on typically red head skin that burns easily. Begrudgingly I set in search of a new cleanser and was recommended this by a family member, it is FABULOUS!!! The amazing buy 2 get 4 free offer at the Debenhams Clarins counter definately encouraged me to buy, but to my delight the tiniest pea sized amount foams up so much and leaves my face so literally squeaky clean I can see the tube lasting me for such a long time. It smells and feels so luxurious, and the best thing? I got home from work today and my husband immediately pointed out my skin looked so much better and wasn't oily or shiny as it often is after after a long ass day in the office. Combined with hydra - matte lotion my pores seem so much tighter and my blackheads are swiftly fading. I will buy this forever!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the BEST cleanser that I have ever used. Does a very good job on cleaning oil and dirt off my face while not drying it out! Never felt better. The new packaging is worse than the old one in a way that its hard to control how much you actually squeeze out from the tube. But will still repurchase, this is already my third or fourth tube, nothing beat this.

on 12/26/2015 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I've been using this product for years and it's definitely a match for oily skin. My skin feels very clean after using it, it just removes all the oil from my face but without irritating the skin and making it dry. I use it twice a day (morning and night) and it just sort of balances my skin and gives a healthy look to it. My only complaint is that it really really hurts your eyes if it gets in so you need not to use on the eyes and to be careful when rinsing the soap from your forehead. Other than that it's great.