CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone, Silica, Ozokerite, Methoxycinnamate, Dimethyl Silylate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbal Palmitate, Glyceryl, Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, [ /- (May contain)CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

on 3/15/2018 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was reluctant to return this product because I couldn’t find anything quite like it; it has a cream to powder formula that looks so smooth on the skin. It has a slight gold shimmer in the container, but it doesn’t show up on the skin. The scent and packaging are both so lovely and this can honestly last you for years because you only need the smallest amount to be bronzed. My problem is that this is too warm for me; it makes me look orangey-brown and I have a warmer undertone with light-medium skin. If Chanel would release another shade that is more cool toned, I would repurchase.

on 1/12/2018 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i bought this afew weeks ago and so far so good... it gives me a natural tan and doesnt make me look muddy.. a little can go a long way so i think thats where people have gone wrong.. plus with the price you pay you would want it to go a long way right? so far i love it and yes i recomend if you want a splurge ;)

on 8/26/2016 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a weird review for me. I really love the feel of this bronzer and that it looks so natural applied minimally and on bare skin.

Here's the thing I'm an NC35 and this melts so well into my skin that most of the time I don't look like I have bronzer on. Maybe it's because it's only a few shades darker in tone, it's not so obvious on my skin, but I still love using it :-P I'm crazy I know.

The thing is that overall this bronzer is more reasonably priced than my favourite Physicians Formula or Too Faced Chocolate, it's so weird check out the per gram cost.

So at the end of the day i would definitely repurchase both for overall satisfaction and price.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I can't go a day without bronzing my face with this product! I bought it a few months ago and I have barely made a dent in it - it lasts so long! And it smells AMAZING and fruity! I love it.

on 5/23/2015 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I'm NC40-NC42 and was worried that this wouldn't show up on my skintone. It's very subtle but can be built up and blends like a dream. It's cream to powder but never looks cakey or overdone. You should be using a synthetic brush with it. It's super versatile. You could get away with using it as a foundation or even an undereye concealer to cancel out dark circles. This is a must have product. It creates such a subtle glow.

on 10/27/2013 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

i could do without this product. i am nc35 skin toned. i have to layer and layer it until i can see something, and by this time, my foundation has slightly moved. i use a dense real techniques face liquid foundation brush to apply this because i cannot be bothered to layer slowly. i have also used a stippling brush and that moves my foundation even more.
i like the smell of the product. it is a hard cream product that you swirl your brush into and then apply to your cheeks. when i am a nc30 the colour pulls up nicely on me but then starts to fade at about 5 hours. i prefer bronzing powders because they tend to stay all day.
it cost me $45 form strawberrynet but in the shops i think its arounf $60-$70 AUD.
the colour is mid ranged between red and brown. it is natural looking until you have to build it up heavy (which is often on my face). i wish theyd made a darker one for darker tones. i wont be buying this again purely based on the price, the longevity on my oily skin isnt the best, and i feel uncomfortable putting my brush into a pot all the time. (i know thats weird and that dry powders have just as much bacteria i am sure, but it being a cream and me always putting a brush in it and some hairs getting stuck on the product just creeps me out.)
nice palstic, sturdy packaging, great smell, and nice for lighter tones. but otherwise, no i dont think its the best bronzer to have landed on earth. spend your money elsewhere i think.

on 5/20/2013 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a miracle worker! It is by far the best brozer and makeup base I have EVER used. I justify the price by the amount of product there is (a lot) and the quality, it really is worth the money. It is great on all skin tones as I am naturally pale but wear fake tan, it is great as a base under your foundation to give lighter foundations a sun kissed look and lightly over your foundation for a glow. This is also very good for creating that Kim kardashian contour look by using an angled brush and working it along cheek cheek bone top corners to the half way eye point along your cheek. Use the chanel highlighter pen for the top or the cheek bones and along the nose and tadaaaaaa!!!!! It is a cream gel formula and is easily buildable for more colour or less, it's very light and smells just like the lumiere foundation! YOU MUST INVEST GIRLS!

on 5/22/2012 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this to look tanned over some of the lighter( bought by mistake) bb creams that I have.I wanted a cream version so that powder will not hinder the dewy look that bb creams give. Alas, the bronzer is not for medium-dark or olive skin tones as it does not give a bronzed look but looks more red or pinkish. I have medium to light dark skin tone.This bronzer works best on light-medium skin tones. I have been using the estee lauder soft matte bronzer( which is a powder form) but it does not give the powdery matte look and evens out the light look of the bb cream and gives a light olive or bronze glow that I am loving currently.Also, I think the Chanel Bronzer is overpriced, but maybe for light to medium skin toned women (or men), it is worth the price?

on 2/17/2012 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Best bronzer ever! Beautiful colour. Product feels like a primer, very smooth and glides on easily. No shimmer, so it's perfect for contouring. Very expensive but worth the price, and comes with so much product that it will definitely last me a long time. Doesn't leave me muddy looking like a bronzing powder does when I apply it on top of my foundation. Just mixes perfectly with my foundation. Apply with a synthetic foundation brush, I tried using a fluffy hair powder brush and ended up messing it up with stray hairs that fell off my brush and into the container. I have super oily skin, and doesn't break me out either. Love, love, love!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Trumpet sound: Holy Grail for real. I'm on my 2nd jar and I use this literaly every single day. Let me tell you, since I purchased this I stopped using foundation. I don't wear it anymore, the bronzer has replaced it. I apply it with MAC big stippling brush and that's that. It looks natural and with foundation I never had that feeling. After applying the bronzer, I contour, apply blush and highlighter (see my reviews for Benefit highlighter) and that's it for my face. It looks fantastic, I cannot rave enough. Think it's expensive? This jar last you sooo long so do the maths. My absolute staple for my everyday look ! Update 14/11/2012: I'm on my 3rd or 4th jar (can't remember) and still loving it !! Update 12/02/2013: I just started a new jar and I'm absolutely still using this every day.The jar last so long, I was excited to buy a new one at the Chanel counter.