CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

4.6

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone, Silica, Ozokerite, Methoxycinnamate, Dimethyl Silylate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbal Palmitate, Glyceryl, Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, [ /- (May contain)CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

on 1/12/2018 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i bought this afew weeks ago and so far so good... it gives me a natural tan and doesnt make me look muddy.. a little can go a long way so i think thats where people have gone wrong.. plus with the price you pay you would want it to go a long way right? so far i love it and yes i recomend if you want a splurge ;)

on 4/29/2017 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I bought this and returned it

It is too orange for a dusting on my face as I am NW20 pink undertones red cheeks. I have to really rub this all over my face and neck and it still looks orange on me

I hate the packaging. I need something small, efficient, easy and fast.

This doesn't pass the fast easy non bulky packaging test...

on 4/4/2017 8:39:00 PM

I have very fair irish skin, I dont tan so im white all year round, even nars concealer in Chantilly is too dark for me, im also more neutral/pink toned so I was a little concerned about how this would show up on my skin but its perfect, I only need the tiniest little amount of product to add a soft, warm, healthy glow to my skin, I put it on my chest, neck and arms as well as my face as theyre so pasty white, this looks natural and healthy, blends like a dream and it will last forever as ive barely scratched the surface of the product so although its expensive it's a worthy investment.

I actually couldnt writte a review on the website I got this little item from,so I went online to find somewhere else to writte it!!!
I have to say that this is the far best make up product i bought that is def worth the money and I have been extremely happy with it.
Its all i ever looked for in a bronzer type of product. Its easy to use,almost a little to easy.
It makes your skin look, healthy,glowing,young,gorgeus.
I dont contour with this,I bronze my face with it and i dont use any powder bronzer over it as some people do. Wich I m sure you could do if you feel the need for it.
My skin is normal to dry,i have medium skin tone and would say im somewhere around Nc 30-in Mac foundation for reference. It shows nice on my skin,not too much cause I dont like that fake tanned look,this is natural and perfect. For darker skin tones this could be used as a make up base,to mix in with ur foundation.
Im not sure how this would act on really pale skin,would it turn orangey? Not sure,but so far Im over the moon with this purchase!

Velvet'y creme-gel bronzer. I use this as an all over bronzer and over my foundation. Provides a radiant, sun kissed glow without shimmer. It's a warm tone bronzer and very natural. Highly recommend

I bought this product a little over a week ago. I traditionally wear powder bronzers, so this was a new concept for me. Definitely on the pricier side($48) but you get a ton of product! I am an NC 25 and when I first started playing with this product it looked too dark and orangy . When I first applied it , I placed it on top of my foundation and powder, wow what a mistake! It looked streaky and awful no matter how much I blended it. I thought great, I'm going to have to return this stuff. Then I decided to first put on my primer and foundation, then place the product followed by my powder. I used a contour brush and applied to hollows of my cheeks and at my hair line. I will admit at first you look like a clown but then I dusted my powder foundation (I use like a setting powder) over my face with a big kabuki and it blends SO beautifully! I follow with my blush and it looks Amazing! I work very long days, my makeup is usually on for 14-15 hrs so I wondered how this would hold up. My skin is combination but can get pretty oily at times. I have to say this stuff holds up like a dream . When set with a powder, it is a beautiful matte finish that doesn't budge or move. It stays even and doesn't become splotchy. I have been using this every day for a little over a week, still loving it, and NO breakouts! I have also been using as a base for my eyeshadow to add a nice fall tone to my brown and taupes.

I had been wanting this bronzer for so long and was always too paranoid about spending the money and hating it. But last week on a trip to Sydney I finally sucked it up and forked out the $77 AUD for it. Definitely worth it. It blends amazingly and is perfect for contouring. I know it's marketed as a bronzing makeup base but it definitely works better as a bronzer or contour product. Not as orange as it looks in the container and it really warms up the skin. It looks like it will last forever since the pot is huge but I'll definitely repurchse if I ever run out.

I honestly love everything about this great product. I like the big flat container.. it's so easy to swirl my Sephora pro bronzer brush #45 in this cool jar. Because of the inner cap and tightly closing outer cap, I've had this for months and there isn't even a hint of it drying out.
Some days I just want a touch of it... what lovely subtle shading it does. Some days I want it everywhere! I can't emphasis enough how happy I am that it isn't full of sparkles! It's not orange! It blends perfectly with whatever foundation I'm using always looking very natural.
It blends into my hairline and I never get scary old lady mask lines from it. I swirl it onto my neck and the back of my hands when I have the time and the mood is right.
My skin doesn't feel it, I don't react negatively to it in any way. Although it is just as expensive as other Chanel products, it is really lasting a long time.
And did I mention there are no sparkles?!
It would take some doing to convince me to purchase any other bronzer.
This one gives me a happy face.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

HG bronzer for me! I have never liked bronzers because they always look orange and muddy on my NC15 skin. I've been eyeing this product for years, but recently splurged and I'm really glad I did. Yes it is expensive but look at how much product you're getting. It is a cream and you only need the smallest amount. I use a duo fiber brush to apply it with a light hand. There is NO orange in this. It just looks sunkissed in a natural way. I've seen tutorials where it is applied over liquid foundation, but I hate foundation. I wear concealer and MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light. This bronzer, even though it is a cream, does not disturb my other makeup. I just apply it after my powder and blush so I can gauge how much color I need. I would definitely repurchase, but I doubt I'll need to anytime soon!

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This and Chanel's loose powder are must haves from Chanel. Partly because they are the most cost efficient and are awesome. The soleil goes on super smooth and I use the Real Techniques Expert Face brush. I saw it on pixiwoo. It helps get into the hollow of the cheek. Then use upwards around the face and hairline. Downwards yo the jaw line and bridge of nose
I don't break out it doesn't look dirty. It's classically beautiful Chanel.