CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

4.3

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone, Silica, Ozokerite, Methoxycinnamate, Dimethyl Silylate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbal Palmitate, Glyceryl, Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, [ /- (May contain)CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

on 11/15/2018 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I’m getting older now and powders just don’t do me justice or at least I rarely find one that does. I wanted something that would warm up my N15-20 skin for the winter. Well this is a winner especially applied with a stippling brush. I like using Sonia Kushak’s brush. I use it like a blush to really warm up my cheeks and take away redness. It goes on smooth like butter. Perfect color. To contour with works just as as well for me too. This will last forever with the amount they give you so the purchase was worth it. I usually just use this and a highlighter on my cheekbones.

on 6/10/2018 1:31:00 PM

I have used this on and off for a couple of years but never always gravitated towards it because its not very pigmented.

But i took this on holiday with me and i really started to appreciate this.

I used this as foundation as its light and subtle and non heavy for when i was on holiday.
If you wet a stipple brush and swirl it around the pot. You will get the most out of it. It will give a slightly glowly healthy sun kissed glow.

If you are looking for a bronzer that will make you look tan and can contour with, then i dont think this is for you.
I used to wear this under my powder bronzer just for an extra oomph.
Plus i have had it for a while now and am showing no sign of hitting pan. Its also the most beautiful looking make up package ever, looks so luxurious.

My friend who wears no make up what so ever, would love to apply this to her cheekbones and temples when we went away.

on 3/15/2018 3:26:00 AM

Feels great on a skin

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far my favourite Chanel beauty product. I decided to invest in a cream contour/ bronzing product.
This tub has lasted me so long and always applys so smoothly. It is easy and natural to blend into a variety of foundations.

I found that it works best with the prolongwear foundation. I would really highly recommend & look forward to purchasing again in the future.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Love love love. Price is great for Chanel, everything about the formula is amazing and smells great. Wish it was a little darker but definitely a staple in my makeup.

on 1/24/2018 2:52:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Being of Scottish descent with short arms and long pockets I like a bargain, but sometimes bargains can masquerade as luxe and this is the case here. Chanel Soleil Tan is a full 30 grams, goes on in a buildable way where you call the shots and has a lovely sheen for all but the ivory skinned populace. I saw an article by the lovely Camille Goutal some years ago and was influenced enough to buy it blind from my base here in New Zealand; I hadn't tried it at the beauty counters and so glad I made the leap. Thoroughly recommended, I use a synthetic brush to enhance chin, nose and cheeks and nowadays use a blender sponge to make sure it's just right. It is one of those rare occasions where I definitely know a repurchase is inevitable.

on 7/16/2017 9:54:00 AM

Stunning bronzer! Will not part from this one! Buildable semi-rich colour that blends into the skin subtly and naturally without being too intense!! Perfect for normal to dry skin and combo! No problems with my oily t zone!

on 6/19/2017 3:05:00 PM

The best cream bronzer if not any bronzer ever. I use it with a damp beauty blender and build it up slowly with small amounts of product. Gives such a nice warm look to the skin without looking muddy. Pretty expensive, mine was a gift but it lasts ages.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I recently went on a bronzer binge, buying 4 bronzers in the span of about a month. I bought the following: MJ Tantastic, TF Milk Chocolate Soleil, Hourglass Illume Trio (contains a cream bronzer), and this Chanel bronzer. The Chanel is my favorite. Why? I have light toned skin (NC 15-20) and it is the lightest and therefore looks the most natural, in my opinion. I don't have to work very hard to blend this well--fingers are sufficient. In fact I couldn't really see using anything except fingers for this because the texture is firm. I would describe the color as a golden light brown. This is gonna become my default bronzer for when I'm in a hurry because it's so easy to apply and blend. The price is kinda absurd, but I have the feeling this will last a long long time. I lurve it! Definitely worth considering if you are pale or light toned and are looking for an HG bronzer.

on 5/31/2017 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

On me this looks really orange. I'm not particulary pale or tanned. I hate it! Thank god it works for so many people...