CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone, Silica, Ozokerite, Methoxycinnamate, Dimethyl Silylate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbal Palmitate, Glyceryl, Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, [ /- (May contain)CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

on 4/29/2017 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I bought this and returned it

It is too orange for a dusting on my face as I am NW20 pink undertones red cheeks. I have to really rub this all over my face and neck and it still looks orange on me

I hate the packaging. I need something small, efficient, easy and fast.

This doesn't pass the fast easy non bulky packaging test...

on 9/10/2013 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Wow! This bronzer is amazing!
I had seen a lot of YouTube gurus use this in their tutorials, and finally decided to spend the cash. It is a little pricey, but I do believe you get what you pay for. I'm fairly light skinned (NW25) and I can still use this product without looking too muddy or orange. I apply after foundation and use a Sigma F80 brush, give it a couple of swirls and that's enough for my cheeks and contour around my hairline. It's consistency is like a hard mousse/cream, so I don't think you get too much product come off on your brush either, which prevents the tango look. It also seems to last a lot longer than my powder bronzer, so is great for work or days out.
The packaging is gorgeous, and adds a touch of glamour to your make-up bag.
I really do love this bronzer, and think even though it's a little pricey, it's definitely a product worth it's price tag.