CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

Filtered by hair type : Other
CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone, Silica, Ozokerite, Methoxycinnamate, Dimethyl Silylate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbal Palmitate, Glyceryl, Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, [ /- (May contain)CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

Okay. It says that this product gives a matte finish in the description. But today when I was looking in the mirror while using my phone’s flashlight to really take a good look at this bronzer on my face, it is SHIMMERY AF!!! And guess what, I fcking HATE glittery particles on my face with the exception of highlights. I feel deceived. And besides that, I use this for contouring and even though I’m not that pale, this bronzer looks freaking orange on me. However, the packaging is pretty luxurious indeed

on 6/10/2018 1:31:00 PM

I have used this on and off for a couple of years but never always gravitated towards it because its not very pigmented.

But i took this on holiday with me and i really started to appreciate this.

I used this as foundation as its light and subtle and non heavy for when i was on holiday.
If you wet a stipple brush and swirl it around the pot. You will get the most out of it. It will give a slightly glowly healthy sun kissed glow.

If you are looking for a bronzer that will make you look tan and can contour with, then i dont think this is for you.
I used to wear this under my powder bronzer just for an extra oomph.
Plus i have had it for a while now and am showing no sign of hitting pan. Its also the most beautiful looking make up package ever, looks so luxurious.

My friend who wears no make up what so ever, would love to apply this to her cheekbones and temples when we went away.

on 5/31/2017 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

On me this looks really orange. I'm not particulary pale or tanned. I hate it! Thank god it works for so many people...

Put this in the category of "youtube made me buy it" and WOW I am amazed. I think it was Jaclyn Hill's "Ride or Die" Video where I found it (a little embarrassing but if you need a demo, she did an excellent job. Hence me buying)

It is a fairly huge jar, flat jar. It's like a thick-ish gel. Unlike I have ever seen. You kind swirl a brush (I am a fan of ELF Stippling brush or RT Powder Brush) and it picks up product nicely. I sweep it on my cheeks and forehead in kinda a "brontour" way--it blends very nicely, and it is not orange on my NC 15-20 ish skin, on the dry side.

Pros--
Expensive but I have hardly made a dent in it in 6 mos
Very pretty color. I don't find it orange
Provides a beautiful, blendable, realistic flush/bronzer/brontour. No "snickers bar" of brown stripes from bad contouring.
Does warm up the skin, and NO shimmers
Not at all cakey or needing setting spray to melt it into skin
Creme product that is not watery, better control for those of us who are not "experts"

Cons--
Well of course it's $$
Shade range. I mean, there's none.
There's a plastic lid that keeps it from drying out under the black screw cap. If you put it in upside down with "pull tab" inwards, hard to open next time

on 4/4/2017 8:39:00 PM

I have very fair irish skin, I dont tan so im white all year round, even nars concealer in Chantilly is too dark for me, im also more neutral/pink toned so I was a little concerned about how this would show up on my skin but its perfect, I only need the tiniest little amount of product to add a soft, warm, healthy glow to my skin, I put it on my chest, neck and arms as well as my face as theyre so pasty white, this looks natural and healthy, blends like a dream and it will last forever as ive barely scratched the surface of the product so although its expensive it's a worthy investment.

I had tried (& returned another 1 of Chanel's' bronzers [Kyoto]) & this is what I hoped Kyoto would've looked more like. I own Coco Code also which is lovely but it's more of a blushlighter. This bronzer is a dream!! I use a Chanel travel small stipple brush w this. It just blends & melts & in with such amazing ease. This is like goof proof bronzer for dummies if you don't know how to use bron-tour this is your go to. I don't find it too red for contouring. The people at Chanel told me to use this as contour AND bronzer. I asked on the the telephone tips on how to use this. I got this gem from Chanel dot com this is a good value too for how much product you get. I am 20 Beige in Chanel NC20 MAC 2W1 Dawn in Estée Lauder DW this is the perf bronzer for me. This is #downtowntriplecrown #winning

on 8/26/2016 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a weird review for me. I really love the feel of this bronzer and that it looks so natural applied minimally and on bare skin.

Here's the thing I'm an NC35 and this melts so well into my skin that most of the time I don't look like I have bronzer on. Maybe it's because it's only a few shades darker in tone, it's not so obvious on my skin, but I still love using it :-P I'm crazy I know.

The thing is that overall this bronzer is more reasonably priced than my favourite Physicians Formula or Too Faced Chocolate, it's so weird check out the per gram cost.

So at the end of the day i would definitely repurchase both for overall satisfaction and price.

on 4/18/2016 3:44:00 PM

I really wanted to like this product but it didn't show up on my skin. Im an NC40-42 and it just blended straight into my skin. =( Returned next day

on 1/13/2016 9:51:00 PM

This product is amazing for the winter. I use it as a bronzer to contour my face. It looks so natural and really gives my face some life during the cold winder months. I normally use powder to contour but this makes me glow. I apply it with a dense dome shaped brush. The only bad thing about this product is the price but I feel like it will last a very long time.

Simply AAmazing!! I am NC 40, 42, and I can use this as a foundation! It is not orange, if you are pale, maybe it appears that way on you. To me, its like you just got back from the Bahamas! I have used it by itself, NO powder, & today I used it, then went over top w. Too Faced Born this Way in Golden, Just a little, then a little dab of LM Classic beige...both ways pretty, I honestly think I like it by itslef better for a more Natural sunkissed look. Of course w/ some blush :) When I used it, I just went in a little extra with my contour, which was very subtle, but that is what made it look sooo natural. LOVE IT! I do not think they should go up on the price though, I believe that is what makes most normal average women not buy it!