CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

Filtered by skin type : Oily
CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

4.7

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone, Silica, Ozokerite, Methoxycinnamate, Dimethyl Silylate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbal Palmitate, Glyceryl, Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, [ /- (May contain)CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

on 1/4/2019 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If I could only chose one makeup product, this would be it!

It is a bit expensive, at first. I bought mine 9 months ago, use it everyday, and not even halfway thru it. It's a great value!

This is a cream, applies beautifully, seamlessly...never patchy, streaky...blends quickly. It is flawless upon application and hours later.

I use this a bronzer and eyeshadow (I'm not a big eyeshadow wearer). I pop a very small amount of blush on my cheek bones and my skin just glows! I often wear this alone, without foundation.

I also pair this with the Perfection Lumiere Velvet foundation...someone on this board mentioned this combo is the power couple and couldn't agree more!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far my favourite Chanel beauty product. I decided to invest in a cream contour/ bronzing product.
This tub has lasted me so long and always applys so smoothly. It is easy and natural to blend into a variety of foundations.

I found that it works best with the prolongwear foundation. I would really highly recommend & look forward to purchasing again in the future.

on 1/12/2018 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i bought this afew weeks ago and so far so good... it gives me a natural tan and doesnt make me look muddy.. a little can go a long way so i think thats where people have gone wrong.. plus with the price you pay you would want it to go a long way right? so far i love it and yes i recomend if you want a splurge ;)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I recently went on a bronzer binge, buying 4 bronzers in the span of about a month. I bought the following: MJ Tantastic, TF Milk Chocolate Soleil, Hourglass Illume Trio (contains a cream bronzer), and this Chanel bronzer. The Chanel is my favorite. Why? I have light toned skin (NC 15-20) and it is the lightest and therefore looks the most natural, in my opinion. I don't have to work very hard to blend this well--fingers are sufficient. In fact I couldn't really see using anything except fingers for this because the texture is firm. I would describe the color as a golden light brown. This is gonna become my default bronzer for when I'm in a hurry because it's so easy to apply and blend. The price is kinda absurd, but I have the feeling this will last a long long time. I lurve it! Definitely worth considering if you are pale or light toned and are looking for an HG bronzer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I received this as a Christmas gift ladt year, at first I was not a fan at all I felt that it made me look to orange. After playing around with it & trying new ways to apply it I'm in love. The best way I found to apply it is use a brush to distribute it on your face then go in witha beauty blender. this makes it look effortless and absolutely stunning. I am obsessed if you think it is to orange for your skin tone definitely keep playing with it , try the beauty blender since it diffuses some of the product In the blending process.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

It's so expensive but my goodness is it WORTH IT. The absolute best cream bronzer out there. It is not orange, so my fair girls out there, this will work for you. It is so natural looking and blends effortlessly onto the skin. I'm an NC40-42 and it looks so good! Nothing but pros with this product. A great dupe for this is the Sonia Kashuk cream bronzer. It will not disappoint.

on 12/24/2014 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to and still want to love this but I just don't! I can't seem to get it to look good on me. Have seen it used on you tubers and they all obsess over it. I will keep trying. The colour doesn't seem to show up great on my medium to tan skin tone and can look patchy. Other than that, it looks and smells great! I'll keep trying but I'm losing hope! Definitely wouldn't repurchase

on 3/30/2013 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product! I'm not usually a fan of bronzers (the only other bronzing product I own is the Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons one and I use it rarely) but this is such a beautiful product. It is smooth, easy to apply and blend (I use the Real Techniques expert face brush) and works well as a contour despite the fact I prefer ashy colours as a contour. It's just stunning and looks so natural on. And of course it comes in luxurious Chanel packaging, topped with a gold logo. Definitely worth the extra $$$

on 10/13/2012 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just love this bronzer, I've been looking for it for about 6 or 7 years...this color that is. I don't have anything new to add to the other five star reviews, but a few thoughts on the color...
I'm extremely fair with oily, sensitive skin (prone to cheek redness/flushing), and I have always been on the quest for a great bronzer to just warm me up but not be too dark on my pale skin. I specifically wanted something peachy-with orange undertones. I cannot wear powder blushes or bronzers as they darken significantly on me after only an hour or two. I thought I had found what I was looking for with the NARS Multiple in Tuomota, but this product was discontinued. I thought I should purchase some backups left on ebay and Amazon but wanted to check out the Chanel first. I brought what I had left of the NARS product to a Chanel counter and was amazed at how peachy warm this bronzer was compared to significant red undertones in Tuomota-those red tones only became apparent when next to the Soleil Tan de Chanel, but it was enough for me to know I didn't want to hunt for what was left of a discontinued product. I threw out the NARS and bought the Chanel.
I know some people really hate bronzers with an orange cast, if you are one of those people, you will not like this. In my opinion orange is too harsh a term, to me it's peachy, but if you don't like that look you won't be happy with Soleil Tan de Chanel. This product also is not going to be dark enough for some medium complexions and darker. I love that you can really build the intensity, so I can wear it in the dead of winter one way and in the summer when I have a little color. If you are looking for a bronzer, this is definitely worth checking out at the counter at least. I was surprised. Also, great finish, wears well, easy to apply with fingers or brush. Youtube has great videos.
Good luck to you on your perfect bronzer quest!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best bronzer, if not the best make-up product I've ever tried! Yes, it's expensive, but it's also worth the money. The quality is excellent--- a little goes a long way, and I've been using mine for over 2 months every single day and there's barely a dent in it. Gorgeous gorgeous color, and this is coming from someone who loves bronzer and has tried many different kinds out there. Easy to blend (I use a Mac 188, but I think a contour brush would work best). Personally I like this better than the cult favorite Nars Laguna, but if it came in a powder version I'd probably like it even more. All in all, a perfect product.