CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

Filtered by skin type : Dry
CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

4.7

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone, Silica, Ozokerite, Methoxycinnamate, Dimethyl Silylate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbal Palmitate, Glyceryl, Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, [ /- (May contain)CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

on 11/15/2018 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I’m getting older now and powders just don’t do me justice or at least I rarely find one that does. I wanted something that would warm up my N15-20 skin for the winter. Well this is a winner especially applied with a stippling brush. I like using Sonia Kushak’s brush. I use it like a blush to really warm up my cheeks and take away redness. It goes on smooth like butter. Perfect color. To contour with works just as as well for me too. This will last forever with the amount they give you so the purchase was worth it. I usually just use this and a highlighter on my cheekbones.

on 3/15/2018 3:26:00 AM

Feels great on a skin

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Love love love. Price is great for Chanel, everything about the formula is amazing and smells great. Wish it was a little darker but definitely a staple in my makeup.

on 1/24/2018 2:52:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Being of Scottish descent with short arms and long pockets I like a bargain, but sometimes bargains can masquerade as luxe and this is the case here. Chanel Soleil Tan is a full 30 grams, goes on in a buildable way where you call the shots and has a lovely sheen for all but the ivory skinned populace. I saw an article by the lovely Camille Goutal some years ago and was influenced enough to buy it blind from my base here in New Zealand; I hadn't tried it at the beauty counters and so glad I made the leap. Thoroughly recommended, I use a synthetic brush to enhance chin, nose and cheeks and nowadays use a blender sponge to make sure it's just right. It is one of those rare occasions where I definitely know a repurchase is inevitable.

I hate how much I love this. This is an absolutely beautiful bronzer. It has more yellow than orange undertones, which is great because it'll be very hard for you to look like an oompa loompa, it's just so much more natural. It may sound weird, but I personally prefer applying this product with a stippling brush instead of the usual fluffy brush, since it's a cream product. I find it gives a really precise yet natural application. It's definitely an expensive product, but for the amount you get, as well as the quality of what you get, I would say it's totally worth it.

on 7/31/2017 10:53:00 AM

This is the best bronzer I have ever tried. It gives you the most natural bronze-y look. Too bad that it only comes in one shade.

on 7/16/2017 9:54:00 AM

Stunning bronzer! Will not part from this one! Buildable semi-rich colour that blends into the skin subtly and naturally without being too intense!! Perfect for normal to dry skin and combo! No problems with my oily t zone!

on 4/29/2017 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I bought this and returned it

It is too orange for a dusting on my face as I am NW20 pink undertones red cheeks. I have to really rub this all over my face and neck and it still looks orange on me

I hate the packaging. I need something small, efficient, easy and fast.

This doesn't pass the fast easy non bulky packaging test...

on 4/4/2017 8:39:00 PM

I have very fair irish skin, I dont tan so im white all year round, even nars concealer in Chantilly is too dark for me, im also more neutral/pink toned so I was a little concerned about how this would show up on my skin but its perfect, I only need the tiniest little amount of product to add a soft, warm, healthy glow to my skin, I put it on my chest, neck and arms as well as my face as theyre so pasty white, this looks natural and healthy, blends like a dream and it will last forever as ive barely scratched the surface of the product so although its expensive it's a worthy investment.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I just got this as a birthday present but wanted it so badly that I was ready to buy it myself. I was nervous that it wouldn't show up, as I'm between NC42- NC45. When I first got it, I was already wearing makeup, but couldn't wait to play with it so I actually went over my bronzer with it and was immediately in love. It gave me a gorgeous airbrushed look. I've been playing with it for the past few days and I will use it as recommended, as a base and then lightly set it with a powder bronzer. It still gives the most natural bronzed look that I can't get over. In my humble opinion, it's best used with a flat top brush, especially if you want to build up the color. It blends itself out, and is pretty much foolproof.