CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

4.7

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone, Silica, Ozokerite, Methoxycinnamate, Dimethyl Silylate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbal Palmitate, Glyceryl, Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, [ /- (May contain)CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

on 1/23/2017 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First of all, let me start by saying that I do not understand when people claim this is too expensive: I recently got it for €36.50 from Selfridges and it is a whopping 30 grams. From what I've seen on YouTube, I thought this would cost a fortune. But considering the quantity and the fact it is Chanel makeup, I would say it is VERY reasonably priced.
I have NC20-25 Asian skin tone, in that I have quite a warm complexion and usually can use many popular bronzer colors to contour my face (Benefit's Hoola and Nars Laguna fit into this category). But what I usually do is bron-tour, in that I don't really chisel my cheekbones or anything but rather use a round fluffy bronzer brush to trace around my face. I find that this works the best for my round face.
This Chanel bronzer is perfect for my "bron-tour" because it just blends so easily. I find the pigmentation to be there but not too overwhelming like some other cream contour products do. Like all the youtubers out there, I generally use a stippling brush to pick up products and swirl around the edges of my face, slightly under my cheekbones, down the neckline, etc. Its in my opinion such a fool proof product, especially for my light medium skin tone, it can never look overdone. I really like how big the compact is, it just makes me want to use this cream bronzer everyday.
In general this is a very successful purchase (one of the few hyped up products that actually ended up not disappointing). I only wish Chanel would release more shades of this product for people who are darker than medium toned.

on 3/20/2016 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like this product it goes from winter to summer with no difficulty. In winter it warms my pale skin, in summer I wear it alone. My only gripe is that bits of lint collect in the top as it's a semi soft format but I scrape these off and use the product with my Chanel Brush (an older kabuki one, not the one launched for use with Les Beiges). Also its a bit big to carry in a bag but I like it anyway. Very pricey at €39 but lasts forever.

on 6/8/2011 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

it could appear a little orange if u use to much. but its a really great product. i would repurchis this everytime.