CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

4.2

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone, Silica, Ozokerite, Methoxycinnamate, Dimethyl Silylate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbal Palmitate, Glyceryl, Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, [ /- (May contain)CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

on 1/12/2019 1:31:00 PM

I am nc20 C1 chanel beige 20. I find this to be orange if i put too much on. With a stippling brush like the mac 130, it diffuses the product and blend it seamlessly. It bronzes up my face in such a soft and natural way, i fell in love. It doesnt stay tacky and turns from cream to powder like a soft satin finish. It doesnt transfer! Cream bronzer and cream highlight are my go to. I wear this with Mac cream color base in Hush. Its super natural glowy and never over the top. I use this on top of Mac Face and body foundation, i do not set with powder, i also put some on the eyelids to give some color, pop some Chanel Alezane blush across my cheeks and nose and i am sunkissed and good to go! I gave this 4 lippies because of the price but this will lasts me ages. Also it can turn orange if i go overboard! Once you get the hang of it its a lovely product.

Okay. It says that this product gives a matte finish in the description. But today when I was looking in the mirror while using my phone’s flashlight to really take a good look at this bronzer on my face, it is SHIMMERY AF!!! And guess what, I fcking HATE glittery particles on my face with the exception of highlights. I feel deceived. And besides that, I use this for contouring and even though I’m not that pale, this bronzer looks freaking orange on me. However, the packaging is pretty luxurious indeed

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a beautiful and unique product, but it's not for everyone. If you love it, it's great value, as the jar is enormous. I almost wish it came in a smaller size because it's too big to travel with and is such a great option for sunny vacations. The texture is technically a cream, but it has a very siliconey, almost mousselike texture that can be applied with fingers or a brush. I wouldn't use a beautyblender or similar sponge with this, as I can't imagine it would be able to pick up any product due to the density of the formula. Color wise, this is a light, warm bronze -- an excellent shade for the palest of us who lean more towards the neutral, olive, or warm spectrum. If you're very cool toned, this will read orange on you. Due to the silicone rich formula, it applies beautifully and leaves skin looking poreless and even. I would describe the finish as cashmere-matte. I wouldn't use this all over the face or to contour with, but I reach for it almost daily as a bronzer. Would I repurchase? I can't imagine ever finishing this jar, but if I do, yes.

on 3/15/2018 3:26:00 AM

Feels great on a skin

on 1/24/2018 2:52:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Being of Scottish descent with short arms and long pockets I like a bargain, but sometimes bargains can masquerade as luxe and this is the case here. Chanel Soleil Tan is a full 30 grams, goes on in a buildable way where you call the shots and has a lovely sheen for all but the ivory skinned populace. I saw an article by the lovely Camille Goutal some years ago and was influenced enough to buy it blind from my base here in New Zealand; I hadn't tried it at the beauty counters and so glad I made the leap. Thoroughly recommended, I use a synthetic brush to enhance chin, nose and cheeks and nowadays use a blender sponge to make sure it's just right. It is one of those rare occasions where I definitely know a repurchase is inevitable.

I hate how much I love this. This is an absolutely beautiful bronzer. It has more yellow than orange undertones, which is great because it'll be very hard for you to look like an oompa loompa, it's just so much more natural. It may sound weird, but I personally prefer applying this product with a stippling brush instead of the usual fluffy brush, since it's a cream product. I find it gives a really precise yet natural application. It's definitely an expensive product, but for the amount you get, as well as the quality of what you get, I would say it's totally worth it.

on 6/19/2017 3:05:00 PM

The best cream bronzer if not any bronzer ever. I use it with a damp beauty blender and build it up slowly with small amounts of product. Gives such a nice warm look to the skin without looking muddy. Pretty expensive, mine was a gift but it lasts ages.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I recently went on a bronzer binge, buying 4 bronzers in the span of about a month. I bought the following: MJ Tantastic, TF Milk Chocolate Soleil, Hourglass Illume Trio (contains a cream bronzer), and this Chanel bronzer. The Chanel is my favorite. Why? I have light toned skin (NC 15-20) and it is the lightest and therefore looks the most natural, in my opinion. I don't have to work very hard to blend this well--fingers are sufficient. In fact I couldn't really see using anything except fingers for this because the texture is firm. I would describe the color as a golden light brown. This is gonna become my default bronzer for when I'm in a hurry because it's so easy to apply and blend. The price is kinda absurd, but I have the feeling this will last a long long time. I lurve it! Definitely worth considering if you are pale or light toned and are looking for an HG bronzer.

on 4/29/2017 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I bought this and returned it

It is too orange for a dusting on my face as I am NW20 pink undertones red cheeks. I have to really rub this all over my face and neck and it still looks orange on me

I hate the packaging. I need something small, efficient, easy and fast.

This doesn't pass the fast easy non bulky packaging test...

on 4/4/2017 8:39:00 PM

I have very fair irish skin, I dont tan so im white all year round, even nars concealer in Chantilly is too dark for me, im also more neutral/pink toned so I was a little concerned about how this would show up on my skin but its perfect, I only need the tiniest little amount of product to add a soft, warm, healthy glow to my skin, I put it on my chest, neck and arms as well as my face as theyre so pasty white, this looks natural and healthy, blends like a dream and it will last forever as ive barely scratched the surface of the product so although its expensive it's a worthy investment.