CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

Filtered by skin tone : Other
CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

4.8

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone, Silica, Ozokerite, Methoxycinnamate, Dimethyl Silylate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbal Palmitate, Glyceryl, Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, [ /- (May contain)CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

on 3/27/2017 3:56:00 AM

Amazing product. Impulse buy at airport and will never regret this, ever! Great for contouring and also to add bit of colour in summer. Had people commenting how great I looked, which isn't an every day thing. Excellent value for money as you use very little product each time. Just swirl a brush around and off you go. I have a sensitive skin and had no problem with this. Definitely recommend.

I had tried (& returned another 1 of Chanel's' bronzers [Kyoto]) & this is what I hoped Kyoto would've looked more like. I own Coco Code also which is lovely but it's more of a blushlighter. This bronzer is a dream!! I use a Chanel travel small stipple brush w this. It just blends & melts & in with such amazing ease. This is like goof proof bronzer for dummies if you don't know how to use bron-tour this is your go to. I don't find it too red for contouring. The people at Chanel told me to use this as contour AND bronzer. I asked on the the telephone tips on how to use this. I got this gem from Chanel dot com this is a good value too for how much product you get. I am 20 Beige in Chanel NC20 MAC 2W1 Dawn in Estée Lauder DW this is the perf bronzer for me. This is #downtowntriplecrown #winning

on 1/13/2016 9:51:00 PM

This product is amazing for the winter. I use it as a bronzer to contour my face. It looks so natural and really gives my face some life during the cold winder months. I normally use powder to contour but this makes me glow. I apply it with a dense dome shaped brush. The only bad thing about this product is the price but I feel like it will last a very long time.

Simply AAmazing!! I am NC 40, 42, and I can use this as a foundation! It is not orange, if you are pale, maybe it appears that way on you. To me, its like you just got back from the Bahamas! I have used it by itself, NO powder, & today I used it, then went over top w. Too Faced Born this Way in Golden, Just a little, then a little dab of LM Classic beige...both ways pretty, I honestly think I like it by itslef better for a more Natural sunkissed look. Of course w/ some blush :) When I used it, I just went in a little extra with my contour, which was very subtle, but that is what made it look sooo natural. LOVE IT! I do not think they should go up on the price though, I believe that is what makes most normal average women not buy it!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Very over hyped on social media, not something you need, unless you are really into cream bronzers,