CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

4.4

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone, Silica, Ozokerite, Methoxycinnamate, Dimethyl Silylate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbal Palmitate, Glyceryl, Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, [ /- (May contain)CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

Okay. It says that this product gives a matte finish in the description. But today when I was looking in the mirror while using my phone’s flashlight to really take a good look at this bronzer on my face, it is SHIMMERY AF!!! And guess what, I fcking HATE glittery particles on my face with the exception of highlights. I feel deceived. And besides that, I use this for contouring and even though I’m not that pale, this bronzer looks freaking orange on me. However, the packaging is pretty luxurious indeed

on 5/31/2017 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

On me this looks really orange. I'm not particulary pale or tanned. I hate it! Thank god it works for so many people...

on 4/18/2016 3:44:00 PM

I really wanted to like this product but it didn't show up on my skin. Im an NC40-42 and it just blended straight into my skin. =( Returned next day

this is one of those products where you just do not understand the high ratings. it is orange! all i can think is that people dont realise when they look like oompa loompas. tanorexic-tastic

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My skin broke out everywhere I put this. As soon as I stopped using it, my skin cleared up perfectly. Very disappointing since it does give a nice colour. I also didn't like that my skin felt "tacky" to the touch after I applied it, and it never really soaked in. Returned.

on 7/28/2015 7:00:00 PM

The packaging is luxurious but let's face it...I'm not wearing the packaging all day. I will pay the money for a quality product. I bought this, used it for 2 months and finally came to the conclusion that I hated it. The color did not look good on me. I felt it became patchy throughout the day. The color was nothing to rave about. I returned it. Not worth the hype. Got my $50 back.

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

Orange. Orange. Orange.

I know a lot of people luv this... i so want to love it and tried to give it a chance but it just takes away the glow/ freshness out from my skin. Looks jaundiced yellowish on me as if I have liver problems.I still think that a warm Peachy blush is the best bronzer for fair skin, just me....

on 3/30/2013 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I know this bronzer seems to be well liked, but I'm not crazy about it. Every time I wear it, it seems to oxidize and look orange on me. Very fake looking. I am now using the Laura Mercier creme bronzer that looks very natural but a beautiful bronze color. Does not oxidize. I feel like with Chanel you are paying for the name and not always getting the best product. Some of their products I really love, but some are just hype because of the name. Chanels creme bronzer is one of them unless you like an orange complextion.

on 12/1/2012 4:15:00 AM

Bought this along with the new foundation. I love the foundation & really like the look of this bronzer most of the time. It, however, does turn a bit orange as the day goes on.
My big problem with this is that it breaks out my skin. I don't just get a random pimple here or there but get quite a few by the end of the day. I wasn't sure what product was causing my problems so I took all makeup that could be a culprit off daily use and then added pieces back in individually. It's clear this caused me major issues. Not sure what is in this that is causing the problem but I don't get breakouts with any other blusher - so out this goes. I may use it on other areas of my body.