Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel - Bronzing Makeup Base

Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel - Bronzing Makeup Base
image 1image 2image 3image 4

4.4

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone, Silica, Ozokerite, Methoxycinnamate, Dimethyl Silylate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbal Palmitate, Glyceryl, Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, [ /- (May contain)CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

on 7/13/2016 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I first bought this in first year of college and have just had to repurchase now three years later! I used this very regularly so it lasts for ages! This is a must have for me, I use it to add a warm glow on holidays. In my regular makeup I use it as a light contour and layer a powder over it. It blends perfectly and is one of my favourite makeup products.

on 5/16/2016 6:53:00 PM

This bronzer is a slightly warm-toned cream bronzer that blends amazingly well into the skin.
I personally feel this shade is too warm to cream-contour with so I usually just blend it into the areas where the sun would naturally hit to give myself some extra colour!
It lasts okay on the skin but I do need to set it with a powder bronzer to ensure it lasts and doesn't slide off my skin! As a result, I feel like people with drier/normal skin types would benefit from the formula of this bronzer better.

PROS
-Blends well.
-Natural tan colour.
-Smells amazing.
-Get a lot of product.

CONS
-May be too dark/muddy for lighter skintones.
-Doesn't last well on oiler skin types.

To Read all 139 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This bronzer is very good. It is a big container with an ounce of product. This bronzer is very creamy and just blends well with my olive tone skin. I am very apprehensive on buying brozers because other bronzers that I have used that are all the hype on Youtube are powdery and some of them look ashy. Ay Ay Ay! They just do not compare with the quality of this product. It looks and feels buttery on the skin and does not look muddy. From the few bronzers I have this is the best one so far.

on 4/18/2016 3:44:00 PM

I really wanted to like this product but it didn't show up on my skin. Im an NC40-42 and it just blended straight into my skin. =( Returned next day

Velvet'y creme-gel bronzer. I use this as an all over bronzer and over my foundation. Provides a radiant, sun kissed glow without shimmer. It's a warm tone bronzer and very natural. Highly recommend

on 3/20/2016 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like this product it goes from winter to summer with no difficulty. In winter it warms my pale skin, in summer I wear it alone. My only gripe is that bits of lint collect in the top as it's a semi soft format but I scrape these off and use the product with my Chanel Brush (an older kabuki one, not the one launched for use with Les Beiges). Also its a bit big to carry in a bag but I like it anyway. Very pricey at €39 but lasts forever.

on 3/17/2016 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Over the moon with my Soleil tan de Chanel. When it first arrived I was slightly unsure if whether or not to keep it, as there looks like there is very little product in the tub! However as i have started using it I have realised that a little goes a long way. I have been using mine for about 1 month and only a small amount has been used. Highly recommend this product definitely worth the money!

on 2/22/2016 7:20:00 AM

This bronzer smells absolutely gorgeous, like the Le Beige collection. It always wins me over for this reason. It also forever, I use it nearly every day and I've had it for a year and I'm about half way through.

It is definitely more on the warm side, a light dusting over foundation is enough. I've applied too much before and looked orange. As long a you don't over do it you're fine! Like any bronzer really.

You can put it under or over or mix it in with your foundation. I usually dust it over like a normal bronzer but the versatility is a plus.

I wouldn't buy it again because I've since tried the Tom ford one which I prefer because it looks miles more natural than this. But finishing this bronzer is a task!!

I would suggest trying it in store and if you like it it is definitely a cost effective, really nice high end bronzer. It'll last ages, smells beautiful and is a pleasure to use.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I can't go a day without bronzing my face with this product! I bought it a few months ago and I have barely made a dent in it - it lasts so long! And it smells AMAZING and fruity! I love it.

on 1/13/2016 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is amazing for the winter. I use it as a bronzer to contour my face. It looks so natural and really gives my face some life during the cold winder months. I normally use powder to contour but this makes me glow. I apply it with a dense dome shaped brush. The only bad thing about this product is the price but I feel like it will last a very long time.