CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

Filtered by age: 44-55
CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone, Silica, Ozokerite, Methoxycinnamate, Dimethyl Silylate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbal Palmitate, Glyceryl, Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, [ /- (May contain)CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

on 10/15/2018 12:03:00 PM

Answering that last question, I'm not sure if I'll ever run out of this huge tub! Anyway, I can see why this is a cult classic. Just purchased last week and it's already part of my morning routine. It's goof proof and adds a subtle warmth and 'glow' to the skin. I'm an NC20 and can see this working all year round. I do agree that the large jar size makes this a bit impractical for travel, but will make room for it as it's that good. So far have applied only with a Kabuki brush--'C' shape from forehead to cheekbones, top of nose and under chin for sculpting. It's lovely stuff.

on 3/30/2018 1:42:00 PM

Wonderful product

on 4/29/2017 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I bought this and returned it

It is too orange for a dusting on my face as I am NW20 pink undertones red cheeks. I have to really rub this all over my face and neck and it still looks orange on me

I hate the packaging. I need something small, efficient, easy and fast.

This doesn't pass the fast easy non bulky packaging test...

on 4/8/2017 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this product.... I suppose it does what it's supposed to do (bronze the skin) but I'm not in love with it. It's a dry-ish cream - almost like a baked, creamy powder - if that makes sense) - so on my dry, pale skin it's a little hard to apply. I scoop a little chunk with my fingernail and mix it with my Nivea moisturizer in my palm, then I pat and smooth it all over my already pre-moisturized skin. On top of that, I add smudges of the straight bronzer (not diluted with moisturizer) to my cheeks, forehead, nose and chin to add a bit more color. That seems to do the trick. It's a yellow-y, brown-y tint which I was a little concerned wouldn't appear natural or look good on my skin but it does. (I'm a NW20, for reference). It just seems like a lot of work for something that's so expensive. On the plus side, it does look smooth and not blotchy. It makes my skin look flawless!

I don't think it's a bad product - I just think it's a bad product for me. If you have a darker skin tone than mine, and skin that's not quite so dry, and you're looking for a multi-tasking bronzer (I could see this working on someone's lips too), this would be a good investment. For me, I'm going to use up this jar and move on to something else.

on 3/27/2017 3:56:00 AM

Amazing product. Impulse buy at airport and will never regret this, ever! Great for contouring and also to add bit of colour in summer. Had people commenting how great I looked, which isn't an every day thing. Excellent value for money as you use very little product each time. Just swirl a brush around and off you go. I have a sensitive skin and had no problem with this. Definitely recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a nice bronzer. Some have commented that it makes one appear orange. I think if you have a slight yellow or orange undertone to your skin, like I do, it works. But if you have any pink or red in your skin, it probably will contrast too much. Maybe.

First I use a slightly tinted BB cream which acts like a primer and moisturiser and then I put the bronzer on. It actually looks natural as I have tan skin in summer anyway (not on purpose, I wear spf 50 but I have gotten darker with age, weird). I can see how this might not be as flattering in winter, but we will see.

Velvet'y creme-gel bronzer. I use this as an all over bronzer and over my foundation. Provides a radiant, sun kissed glow without shimmer. It's a warm tone bronzer and very natural. Highly recommend

on 3/20/2016 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like this product it goes from winter to summer with no difficulty. In winter it warms my pale skin, in summer I wear it alone. My only gripe is that bits of lint collect in the top as it's a semi soft format but I scrape these off and use the product with my Chanel Brush (an older kabuki one, not the one launched for use with Les Beiges). Also its a bit big to carry in a bag but I like it anyway. Very pricey at €39 but lasts forever.

Simply AAmazing!! I am NC 40, 42, and I can use this as a foundation! It is not orange, if you are pale, maybe it appears that way on you. To me, its like you just got back from the Bahamas! I have used it by itself, NO powder, & today I used it, then went over top w. Too Faced Born this Way in Golden, Just a little, then a little dab of LM Classic beige...both ways pretty, I honestly think I like it by itslef better for a more Natural sunkissed look. Of course w/ some blush :) When I used it, I just went in a little extra with my contour, which was very subtle, but that is what made it look sooo natural. LOVE IT! I do not think they should go up on the price though, I believe that is what makes most normal average women not buy it!

this is one of those products where you just do not understand the high ratings. it is orange! all i can think is that people dont realise when they look like oompa loompas. tanorexic-tastic