CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

Filtered by age: 25-29
CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

4.4

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone, Silica, Ozokerite, Methoxycinnamate, Dimethyl Silylate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbal Palmitate, Glyceryl, Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, [ /- (May contain)CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

on 1/12/2019 1:31:00 PM

I am nc20 C1 chanel beige 20. I find this to be orange if i put too much on. With a stippling brush like the mac 130, it diffuses the product and blend it seamlessly. It bronzes up my face in such a soft and natural way, i fell in love. It doesnt stay tacky and turns from cream to powder like a soft satin finish. It doesnt transfer! Cream bronzer and cream highlight are my go to. I wear this with Mac cream color base in Hush. Its super natural glowy and never over the top. I use this on top of Mac Face and body foundation, i do not set with powder, i also put some on the eyelids to give some color, pop some Chanel Alezane blush across my cheeks and nose and i am sunkissed and good to go! I gave this 4 lippies because of the price but this will lasts me ages. Also it can turn orange if i go overboard! Once you get the hang of it its a lovely product.

on 6/10/2018 1:31:00 PM

I have used this on and off for a couple of years but never always gravitated towards it because its not very pigmented.

But i took this on holiday with me and i really started to appreciate this.

I used this as foundation as its light and subtle and non heavy for when i was on holiday.
If you wet a stipple brush and swirl it around the pot. You will get the most out of it. It will give a slightly glowly healthy sun kissed glow.

If you are looking for a bronzer that will make you look tan and can contour with, then i dont think this is for you.
I used to wear this under my powder bronzer just for an extra oomph.
Plus i have had it for a while now and am showing no sign of hitting pan. Its also the most beautiful looking make up package ever, looks so luxurious.

My friend who wears no make up what so ever, would love to apply this to her cheekbones and temples when we went away.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a beautiful and unique product, but it's not for everyone. If you love it, it's great value, as the jar is enormous. I almost wish it came in a smaller size because it's too big to travel with and is such a great option for sunny vacations. The texture is technically a cream, but it has a very siliconey, almost mousselike texture that can be applied with fingers or a brush. I wouldn't use a beautyblender or similar sponge with this, as I can't imagine it would be able to pick up any product due to the density of the formula. Color wise, this is a light, warm bronze -- an excellent shade for the palest of us who lean more towards the neutral, olive, or warm spectrum. If you're very cool toned, this will read orange on you. Due to the silicone rich formula, it applies beautifully and leaves skin looking poreless and even. I would describe the finish as cashmere-matte. I wouldn't use this all over the face or to contour with, but I reach for it almost daily as a bronzer. Would I repurchase? I can't imagine ever finishing this jar, but if I do, yes.

on 3/15/2018 3:26:00 AM

Feels great on a skin

on 1/12/2018 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i bought this afew weeks ago and so far so good... it gives me a natural tan and doesnt make me look muddy.. a little can go a long way so i think thats where people have gone wrong.. plus with the price you pay you would want it to go a long way right? so far i love it and yes i recomend if you want a splurge ;)

on 6/19/2017 3:05:00 PM

The best cream bronzer if not any bronzer ever. I use it with a damp beauty blender and build it up slowly with small amounts of product. Gives such a nice warm look to the skin without looking muddy. Pretty expensive, mine was a gift but it lasts ages.

on 4/4/2017 8:39:00 PM

I have very fair irish skin, I dont tan so im white all year round, even nars concealer in Chantilly is too dark for me, im also more neutral/pink toned so I was a little concerned about how this would show up on my skin but its perfect, I only need the tiniest little amount of product to add a soft, warm, healthy glow to my skin, I put it on my chest, neck and arms as well as my face as theyre so pasty white, this looks natural and healthy, blends like a dream and it will last forever as ive barely scratched the surface of the product so although its expensive it's a worthy investment.

on 1/23/2017 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First of all, let me start by saying that I do not understand when people claim this is too expensive: I recently got it for €36.50 from Selfridges and it is a whopping 30 grams. From what I've seen on YouTube, I thought this would cost a fortune. But considering the quantity and the fact it is Chanel makeup, I would say it is VERY reasonably priced.
I have NC20-25 Asian skin tone, in that I have quite a warm complexion and usually can use many popular bronzer colors to contour my face (Benefit's Hoola and Nars Laguna fit into this category). But what I usually do is bron-tour, in that I don't really chisel my cheekbones or anything but rather use a round fluffy bronzer brush to trace around my face. I find that this works the best for my round face.
This Chanel bronzer is perfect for my "bron-tour" because it just blends so easily. I find the pigmentation to be there but not too overwhelming like some other cream contour products do. Like all the youtubers out there, I generally use a stippling brush to pick up products and swirl around the edges of my face, slightly under my cheekbones, down the neckline, etc. Its in my opinion such a fool proof product, especially for my light medium skin tone, it can never look overdone. I really like how big the compact is, it just makes me want to use this cream bronzer everyday.
In general this is a very successful purchase (one of the few hyped up products that actually ended up not disappointing). I only wish Chanel would release more shades of this product for people who are darker than medium toned.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I use it more as a base and contour to give my skin some definition and it is just wow.. it is very expensive but will last forever and is such a great product. It is very creamy and really easy to blend. Its a great colour that doesnt look like you have chucked mud all over your face. Would definately repurchase this!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I just got this as a birthday present but wanted it so badly that I was ready to buy it myself. I was nervous that it wouldn't show up, as I'm between NC42- NC45. When I first got it, I was already wearing makeup, but couldn't wait to play with it so I actually went over my bronzer with it and was immediately in love. It gave me a gorgeous airbrushed look. I've been playing with it for the past few days and I will use it as recommended, as a base and then lightly set it with a powder bronzer. It still gives the most natural bronzed look that I can't get over. In my humble opinion, it's best used with a flat top brush, especially if you want to build up the color. It blends itself out, and is pretty much foolproof.