CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

4.8

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone, Silica, Ozokerite, Methoxycinnamate, Dimethyl Silylate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbal Palmitate, Glyceryl, Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, [ /- (May contain)CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

on 3/17/2016 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Over the moon with my Soleil tan de Chanel. When it first arrived I was slightly unsure if whether or not to keep it, as there looks like there is very little product in the tub! However as i have started using it I have realised that a little goes a long way. I have been using mine for about 1 month and only a small amount has been used. Highly recommend this product definitely worth the money!

on 11/15/2015 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product. Don't really have much else to say...its amazing. It is very versatile and generally is one of my favourite makeup products. Considering it is Chanel, it is quite a good price..... Many other makeup products are equally, if not more expensive and are not the same high quality as this bronzer - so, happy to buy this for this price. It can be used as a bronzer (not as much for contouring because its quite warm toned), or a base -this is what I use it for.

It is a mousse, so for a natural look, you need to be careful to not apply too much product. An amazing tip I learnt from youtube is: you put a little bit of moisturiser (half a pea size) onto the actual bronzer (don't worry, initially I wasn't comfortable doing this - but it's fine), then swirl it around with your brush, and it just applies much easier onto the face. Because it is mixed with the moisturiser, it applies on a thinner layer, easier to blend it, and it looks very natural...Not that without the moisturiser it does't do this!! It just makes it a lot easier!

on 8/5/2015 5:09:00 PM

I have very pale skin so I was slightly sceptical when I was first introduced to this product as there isn't a variety of shades but being an extreme makeup enthusiast/hoarder I just couldn't resist-very glad that I didn't! I use it for light, everyday contouring and it's beeeautiful! Very natural, lightweight and extremely easy to blend and work with! Gives a certain luminosity to the skin, a lovely glow! However I wouldn't recommend it for an extreme/nighttime contour!

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I just got this, my first chanel product ever :) I like it so far, it's quite orangey but it blends really nicely on the skin and doesn't feel heavy. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to apply it, so far I've been using a RT buffing brush or expert face brush and then layering MAC Harmony over it. The smell kind of gives me a headache though, it's like a peachy perfume. Overall, I like this but it's crazy expensive.

on 10/28/2013 11:10:00 PM

bronze universel... a unique and great product from chanel! this bronzer is too die for if your like a B10 to B40 in chanel foundations, its a creamy glowy bronzer that applies like a dream under or over foundation i love to wear it over my foundation during the summer when i have a tan (B20-B30) but if i wear it over in the winter (B10) it can come off a tiny bit orange. my favorite way to use this product is to apply a generous amount in ALL the contours of my face and then apply a light layer of foundation, mine is vitalumiere aqua (by chanel) and it looks sunning! the price is completely worth it because you get so much product and it lasts forever! however tha packaging is beautiful and luxurious but annoying because its so big! btw the product has the tinniest amount of tiny tiny micro shimmer just gives you a slight glow:)

on 6/14/2013 10:13:00 PM

This is amazing. I love it!
Everyone pretty much already said as to how this product is so great but I'll continue anyways:
- Me being fair skinned, it just gives this great natural 'sun-kissed glow'
- Blends very well into the skin, and simply looks like it's your actual skin.
- There is a scent, but it's not a bad scent and you can actually smell it for a while when it's on your skin. I personally like the scent.
- Many have said it has an orange hue, which yes, I agree. But it's not as orange as some people think, so don't be too intimidated by the colour.
- Make sure you blend it well, I use a really small dense brush (mineral matte brush from Bourjois) And even though many say the best is MAC 109 or some sort of synthetic duo fibre brush, or kabuki, I just like this tiny brush because I can actually see where I'm putting the product. But of course it's whatever works best for you.(:
- And if the product seems to look too harsh, putting powder over it tones it down and looks even better and more natural
- There is the price issue, but it'll last you a long time and you get so much product so it's definitely worth it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I purchased this product after many great reviews and it was worth it. Very natural look, build up when necessary. Lovely packaging, worth the price.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This product is an absolute must for me. I just got it about three months ago and think that it looks absolutely gorgeous. I have a medium skin tone , but a super pale face. I have no idea why, but my face doesn't tan. I use this product to contour and match my face to the rest of my body. This is a silicone based product, so don't leave the lid off or it will dry out. The color looks great on pale skin-tones when excess is dabbed off on the back of your hand to enhance your complexion one or two shades. It also looks great on medium skin tones to brighten up any ashy tones that deeper complexions tend to get. This product is medium coverage and pretty pricey, but you get a lot of product and it will last forever!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Such a great product ! Of course this is expensive, but it is well worth the price ! You get a lot of product in here, the packaging is great and so is product inside. This is the best bronzer that I have ever used hands down. It gives such a NATURAL contour to your face it is unbelievable. The second that I applied this is looked amazing and so natural, like it was part of my real face. It is amazing and I cant say enough good things about this product ! Defffff worth the splurge !!!!!