Chanel Rouge Coco Magnolia 17

Chanel Rouge Coco Magnolia 17
Rouge Coco Magnolia 17Rouge Coco Magnolia 17

on 9/21/2014 12:09:00 AM

This is such a pretty and classic pale baby petal pink - not too light that it would wash you out but enough colour to show up as light pink. In the sun light this formula looks to contain micro-shimmer but this does not translate to your lips when applied.

The formula is creamy, moisturing and smooth and very comfortable to wear. Wear time is normal of about a few hours. Looks great teamed with a dramatic eye look, a pop of blush look, smokey eyes or just something for a natural minimal no fuss look.

The great thing about this lipstick is I think it would suit all ages. Love it and glad I purchased it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This shade is luscious. It is limited though and I had a bit of a time finding it. It matches Morning Rose polish really nicely. It is a pink, a warm pink with a bit of a shine, covers the lips quite well, lasts (as all Rouge Coco seem too), and seems to take any gloss well too without turning purply or ugly. It does not travel, it dries my lips a tad as all Rouge Coco do, but that may be just me. The most important part, the colour, is very very fresh, very pretty, I think it probably would like lovely on almost anyone, warm or cool toned. This one is worth it, it is my only "normal" pink and it is so easy to wear I wear it every day! I do go with cooler tones in my makeup with it, but for the spring, I love cooler, lighter blues, pinks, lavendars, etc anyway. I save the more vibrant for the summer. Very very pretty. Try with a Chanel pink gloss, aqua gloss, the pink sparkly one from last year - absolutely knock out!