Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair - Protective Recovery Complex

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair - Protective Recovery Complex

3.8

Water\Aqua\EAU, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Peg-75, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycereth-26, Cola Acuminata (kola) Extract, Squalane, Sodium RNA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Panthine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Caffeine, Choleth-24, Ceteth-24, Xanthan Gum, Tea-Carbomer, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Bht, Trisodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Green 5 (CI 61570), Red 4 (CI 14700)

on 5/24/2017 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I loved this product, I really did. It transformed my skin BUT Estée Lauder test on animals so once my testers (she gave me like 5 sachets) ran out, despite loving the product I didn't purchase it because there must be serums out there just as amazing that are crurelty free.

I'm on the hunt right now, stay tuned.

on 4/9/2017 5:26:00 PM

I adore this serum. It moisturizes my oily skin enough in the spring and summer that I don't need moisturizer. After one day of use, my skin glows, is less red and plumper. I don't know about a reduction in fine lines yet but time will tell. It absorbs instantly and is smooth and silky. When I wear it with my foundation, it acts as a primer and my face glows all day without getting oily. This is my HG face treatment.

This did nothing for my skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This has changed my face routine & life. I recommend to anyone looking to repair damaged and achieve a glow!!! Seriously life changing serum!

on 8/22/2016 7:48:00 PM

Honestly it did nothing for my skin.

I didn't notice my skin looking better after applying it at night under my moisturizer. And I really wanted to like this product because I bought the largest size and have sooo much of this left.

Honestly what I think has happened is Estee Lauder made a massive batch of this stuff and have been struggling to sell it all off ever since. They practically give this stuff away in generous sample bottles whenever they have a promotion. Other companies also have given me large samples of this serum. It smells of desperation to be honest.

Back the the product. It applied smoothly, and there is a lot of product there to last you for ages. The quality of the bottle is insultingly cheap. I paid $145 for my bottle and I expect better packaging than the cheapest plastic (yes plastic) bottle it comes in with a cheap dropper. Finally the product does nothing for my skin. Sometimes it caused break outs.

Will not buy this again and would not recommend this to anyone.

on 8/1/2016 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Tried this a while back using a deluxe sample. It blew me away!! It literally changed my skin over night. After the sample ran out which was about 2 weeks I didn't buy a full size until about 8 months later. I was so excited to finally have the full size but it is completely breaking me out this time! So confused and upset. Wonder if they changed the formula?! X

on 7/28/2016 4:58:00 PM

i really like this serum and i keep coming back to it.yes it is expensive but it really calms down my sensitive skin , plumps it and gives lots of moisture. i am using it in the evenings straight after washing my face.
i am using repairwear in the morning and epionce renewal facial in the evening( for antiaging benefits).
i also mix the serum my foundation( when i need it for the special occasions), one drop mixed with the foundation and my skin looks more hydrated and healthy.
i tried few other serums but i keep coming back to this one...
the only thing i wish that it would be a bit cheaper but i think it is worth it,
i also do not like how it leaves a bit sticky film on my face after applying .

on 7/27/2016 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Worth it's weight in gold... That's all I have to say about this beauty!

I was gifted two bottles of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair and honestly don't see the hype. I have dehydrated skin and was hopeful ANR would improve my overall skin condition. I've used both bottles and here's my thoughts on ANR. There's not much of a scent and it feels a bit oily and tacky while applying it on skin but strangely enough does not moisturize (skin was still dry).The ingredient list was a letdown with nothing to indicate actual skin brightening or wrinkle prevention (peptides, vitamin C, AHA, niacinamide...etc). I also experienced an upsurge in closed comedones that only stopped appearing after my bottles emptied. However, YMMV and I do use the jar and pipette to measure out essential oils.

I first decided to try this product because I was concerned about the environmental damage on my skin during the day and the fact that I was barely getting enough sleep. So I was looking for something that would prevent signs of premature aging. I did do a lot of research on products out there until I finally decided to try Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Serum.

I have been using this product every night for over a year now and I can see that this product has helped my skin a lot. My skin feels a lot smoother in the morning and I have gotten rid of pimples (I still get 3-4 pimples but it is far less than one year ago).

My routine is to apply 5 dots on different face areas and I find that the product is easy to spread. It literally glides across the face.

While the product is on the high end, this bottle has lasted me over a year! So I totally think it was a well-worth purchase. I will definitely be repurchasing another bottle when this runs out.

Popular Face Skincare Products