Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair - Protective Recovery Complex

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair - Protective Recovery Complex

3.8

Water\Aqua\EAU, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Peg-75, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycereth-26, Cola Acuminata (kola) Extract, Squalane, Sodium RNA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Panthine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Caffeine, Choleth-24, Ceteth-24, Xanthan Gum, Tea-Carbomer, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Bht, Trisodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Green 5 (CI 61570), Red 4 (CI 14700)

on 8/22/2016 7:48:00 PM

Honestly it did nothing for my skin.

I didn't notice my skin looking better after applying it at night under my moisturizer. And I really wanted to like this product because I bought the largest size and have sooo much of this left.

Honestly what I think has happened is Estee Lauder made a massive batch of this stuff and have been struggling to sell it all off ever since. They practically give this stuff away in generous sample bottles whenever they have a promotion. Other companies also have given me large samples of this serum. It smells of desperation to be honest.

Back the the product. It applied smoothly, and there is a lot of product there to last you for ages. The quality of the bottle is insultingly cheap. I paid $145 for my bottle and I expect better packaging than the cheapest plastic (yes plastic) bottle it comes in with a cheap dropper. Finally the product does nothing for my skin. Sometimes it caused break outs.

Will not buy this again and would not recommend this to anyone.

on 8/1/2016 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Tried this a while back using a deluxe sample. It blew me away!! It literally changed my skin over night. After the sample ran out which was about 2 weeks I didn't buy a full size until about 8 months later. I was so excited to finally have the full size but it is completely breaking me out this time! So confused and upset. Wonder if they changed the formula?! X

To Read all 120 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/28/2016 4:58:00 PM

i really like this serum and i keep coming back to it.yes it is expensive but it really calms down my sensitive skin , plumps it and gives lots of moisture. i am using it in the evenings straight after washing my face.
i am using repairwear in the morning and epionce renewal facial in the evening( for antiaging benefits).
i also mix the serum my foundation( when i need it for the special occasions), one drop mixed with the foundation and my skin looks more hydrated and healthy.
i tried few other serums but i keep coming back to this one...
the only thing i wish that it would be a bit cheaper but i think it is worth it,
i also do not like how it leaves a bit sticky film on my face after applying .

on 7/27/2016 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Worth it's weight in gold... That's all I have to say about this beauty!

I was gifted two bottles of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair and honestly don't see the hype. I have dehydrated skin and was hopeful ANR would improve my overall skin condition. I've used both bottles and here's my thoughts on ANR. There's not much of a scent and it feels a bit oily and tacky while applying it on skin but strangely enough does not moisturize (skin was still dry).The ingredient list was a letdown with nothing to indicate actual skin brightening or wrinkle prevention (peptides, vitamin C, AHA, niacinamide...etc). I also experienced an upsurge in closed comedones that only stopped appearing after my bottles emptied. However, YMMV and I do use the jar and pipette to measure out essential oils.

I first decided to try this product because I was concerned about the environmental damage on my skin during the day and the fact that I was barely getting enough sleep. So I was looking for something that would prevent signs of premature aging. I did do a lot of research on products out there until I finally decided to try Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Serum.

I have been using this product every night for over a year now and I can see that this product has helped my skin a lot. My skin feels a lot smoother in the morning and I have gotten rid of pimples (I still get 3-4 pimples but it is far less than one year ago).

My routine is to apply 5 dots on different face areas and I find that the product is easy to spread. It literally glides across the face.

While the product is on the high end, this bottle has lasted me over a year! So I totally think it was a well-worth purchase. I will definitely be repurchasing another bottle when this runs out.

I honestly wanted to like this product. Let me just state, i find estee lauder very low quality. Especially since this brand wants to be on the "high-end" spectrum(haha). A couple years ago, they decided to reformulate the double wear foundation and take out the SPF! I want protection (i have 3 bottles unused foundation now, the color range is off, i tried mixing and matching, and i wanted to like the reformulated foundation too, that is why i added it to my makeup storage), from UVA/UVB rays, being that i am very european, fair-skinned, lighter features, i need all of the protection i can acquire. Now, i only wear foundation at nights when i am going out (either giorgio armani & ysl touche eclat user-- for a dewy, glowy look, or kat von d for a matte full coverage look at nights when i am going somewhere). I do not like thick foundations, full coverage only when i want a matte look or my face is red-- and i was a faithful user of estee lauder dw..until they reformulated it, now i love kat von d... anyways, i have very reactive, sensitive skin. I wear high spf moisturizers(thanks philosophy and murad). So, i thought why not switch up my nightly rituals and try estee lauder night repair. Big mistake. I tried this for a week, and no differences. It actually made my skin more dehydrated. Now, this product claims to have hyaluronic acid in it; which is wonderful for moisturizing skin, as this has properties to trap in the moisture. It also contains Lactobacillus ,which is yeast. yeast is contained in this to brighten and tighten the skin i am assuming. However,Tripeptide is not contained in it? Why not. My skin is on the drier/normal side. I used to do facial peels years ago to brighten (peter thomas roth--would not recommend). Thankfully, i have good skin days most of the time, so i don't wear any makeup during the day (which by the way is the best anti-aging remedy, i just turned 25 in august, people still think i am 16-17 years old without makeup , i attribute this to good genes thanks mommah, and no sun most of my life on my face! I feel like a vampire, i refuse to go out of the house without major amounts of moisturizer, SPF, and/or hat in the daytime HAHA. I really would not recommend this product, it does sound that the prior formulation was again, better. Doesn't surprise me with this brand. I will be using this up and not buying again. I will invest in a moisturizer with glycolic acid most likely in the philosophy line, or branch off into the lancome or clarins line ( i have had good experiences with clarins in the past). Would not recommend this product if you have dry skin. Sorry for sounding so prissy, but when $$ is involved i am hyper vigilant, and protective( i work hard for my $$$) .But i really would deter anyone from buying this product. It has very cheap substitutes incorporated in it. The only upside of this purchase, was the fact i received a Lilly Pulitizer bag with it. And the lawd only knows how much i love Lily Pulitizer.

on 2/11/2015 8:41:00 PM

Ive bee using this for over 2 years, and so far I can say I like it, honestly I have stop using it therefore I can not say what happens when im no using it, but so far I liek the results.
It is soo easy to apply, and one jar goes a loooong way, have had mine for a year now, and still have plenty of product left..

I received samples of this when I boughta gift for my Mom from EL. For the first few uses, I liked it--made my skin less oily but gave me a glow in the mornings, but then suddenly it made me itch and broke me out so I discontinued using it.

on 12/7/2014 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one my my fav serum. I tried others like Kiehls whitening serum or haba white lady , however I always go back to this. I have use it since 5 years ago and it is one of my must use skin care.

It keeps my skin glows and somehow even tot I'm already 30 , I believe this serum keeps my skin from wrinkles .

Popular Face Skincare Products