Sephora Sephora Collection Eyelash Curler

Sephora  Sephora Collection Eyelash Curler

3.9

So I have naturally straight eyelashes and ever since I was about 13, I've searched high and low for mascara and an eyelash curler that would work. It's safe to say that this product was not it. I would not recommend this eyelash curler if you have straight eyelashes. This curler simply does not hold a curl and you have to press way too hard to see anything at all. The only thing you'll get out of this is crimped eyelashes, aggravation and a waste of money.

on 8/16/2016 9:45:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This was way too big for my eyes, I ordered it online so had I known it was so flat and long I would not have ordered. I can't get it to fit my eye shape and need to move it around a few times to get all my lashes done. I'm trying to see if anything tops my shu uemura lash curler, this certainly doesn't do it. Returning and would not repurchase.

A decent eyelash curler but the little foam thingy you put in doesn't stay in well. It keeps falling out :(

on 8/14/2015 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

So before I start reviewing this product, I am going to state that my eyelashes are naturally
really straight so results may vary. Thank you so much & I hope that this review is helpful !!

Pros;
- Curls eyelashes the way it should
- Nice grips, it does not hurt at all !
- Pretty color options are available
- Comes with two extra grip / pads
- Never had skin pinching problems

Cons;
- The curl does not stay forever
- Little bit pricey for what it does

Overall; I recommend ❤ 4/5
I do like it, but my other drugstore eyelash curler can do almost about the same. This is
definitely more comfortable to hold and cuter, but if you're on a budget/saving up, I think
you can get a drugstore eyelash curler and get the same results. It may be my mascara
that is weighing my eyelashes down, but I'm not 100% sure so I give it 4/5, if you do not
have the time to retouch your eyelashes once while you are out, I will not recommend to
you. Thanks for your time, hope this was helpful. xox, @beauty.alleys on instagram ❤

I tried to say these in the shortest words possible & make it easy to read/find information
so if you found this review helpful, give it a thumbs up! Thanks so much people of MUA !

on 5/3/2015 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Better than a drugstore curler, but spend $3 more and get Trish McEvoy - much better!

on 10/26/2014 5:57:00 PM

I never thought much about eyelash curlers and usually just buy inexpensive ones at Target. But my current one was on its way out, I had a Sephora gift card and didn't want to buy any expensive products I'd get hooked on and not be able to continue to afford, so I "splurged" on this nifty eyelash curler.

It has a very sturdy feel and the clamps shut completely against one another; no spaces or overlap. Never pinches or pulls out lashes. Provides a nice, noticeable degree of curl (not fake status but much better than normal). Pump it on the lashes a couple times to create a stunningly bold bend. I have the gold one, simply because I like the look of it. This curler does not look or feel chintzy. It works very well and I think it will last awhile because it seems solidly built. You get two replacement clamp pads with it.

Would I buy it again without a GC? For $17, probably not. But I'm glad I have it and it's definitely the best one I've had so far.

These work perfectly creating curly lashes that last and these never pinch your skin or pull out lashes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

A really good eyelash curler that doesn't pinch my eyelids (my eye shape is quite flat as I'm asian) and makes a curl without getting the weird/unnatural kinks. I feel like this is in the same league as the Shu Uemura one, except slightly cheaper. The box also comes with 2 replacement pads.

I got the green one and it's super pretty and vibrant and the actual curler feels sturdy.

on 1/14/2014 2:07:00 AM

Although I wish you could buy replacement pads separately without having to purchase a new curler altogether, this is a great eyelash curler. I have it in purple and in addition to being a really pretty colour it curls my lashes naturally and they stay curled ALL DAY (when I'm using one of my favourite waterproof mascaras). My only complaint is that in order to get that pure from-the-base curl, you have to curl from literally the base of your lashes, which tends to remove a bit of eyeliner. A small price to pay for lashes that stay supercurled all day long!

on 10/23/2013 5:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Let me preface this by saying that I have pencil straight eyelashes that go in a downward slope. I've used either Revlon or Maybelline eyelash curlers all my life. Although I like the way they curl my lashes, they sometimes pinch the corners of my lids. So I was on a quest to find something better and choose this one because of the great reviews. I bought the pink which is very pretty and came in a hard plastic box that included an extra set of refills. I asked about refills for purchase and the SA told me that the curler is made to work perfectly for the life of two sets of refills, and after both are worn out a new curler should be purchased.

I've now had this curler for about three weeks and I am a bit disappointed. While this curler generally doesn't pinch my lids like the others, it just doesn't do as great of a job as the others. I press down gently but firmly for about 10 seconds at the base of lashes then go out about 4-5 times to the tips. My lashes simply do not curl much with this curler. I have to go through my entire routine about 3-4 times which is twice as much as the Revlon curler. So at this point, I'm not sure if I'd buy another one.