Chanel Hydra Beauty Sérum (new 2011)

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Chanel Hydra Beauty Sérum (new 2011)

4.5

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

As someone who has eczema and psoriasis on the face, this helped reduce the flakiness and patches of the psorasis from developing and within 5 days they were cleared up. I thought the heavy scent would irritate my skin, but my skin would look nice and hydrated by morning. I highly recommend to those with eczema or psoriasis on the face to try it out and request a sample at your local counter!

on 10/21/2013 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

i love this serum. to be fair, i havent ever used another serum, so i hesitate to give it five stars without comparing it to anything else. i could also say that im removing one star because its heavily fragranced and they could definitely tone that down a bit.

anywho, its a great serum. i love how it makes my skin feel. my skin drinks it up right away and it feels super smooth and even. i apply it with hydra beauty eye gel before putting on my moisturizer. it makes my skin feel a little plumper, a little smoother, even gives it a little glow (maybe im dreaming, who knows..)... in any case, ever since my SA at chanel told me about it and gave me a sample to try, it has become by fav product to use every day/night. my skin looks more refreshed in general.

i use it with the chanel resynchronizing skincare line, but im starting to think it might give better results with the hydra beauty creme. something to try in the future.

the packaging is great: the usual simple, minimalist chanel packaging and each squirt is the perfect amount.

as i mentioned at the beginning of my review, the only thing i would change is the fragrance. its a bit too strong. not recommended for people who are sensitive to fragrance. also, as other reviewers have mentioned, this serum contains alcohol. i dont always consider that a bad thing, but just fyi.