CHANEL Hydra Beauty Sérum (new 2011)

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 19-24
CHANEL Hydra Beauty Sérum (new 2011)

4.3

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

As someone who has eczema and psoriasis on the face, this helped reduce the flakiness and patches of the psorasis from developing and within 5 days they were cleared up. I thought the heavy scent would irritate my skin, but my skin would look nice and hydrated by morning. I highly recommend to those with eczema or psoriasis on the face to try it out and request a sample at your local counter!

on 10/4/2014 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Let's start with my skin type; VERY sensitive, very dry around the cheeks, annoyingly oily in the t-zone.

A bit reluctant to try this at first because of my irritable skin, but so glad I gave it a shot.

Pros;
- heavenly scent (very luxurious)
- extremely hydrating
- skin was plumped and very soft
- visibly reduces fine lines on areas where serum was applied vs area without serum
- skin absorbs the serum very quickly
- convenient packaging (pump bottle)
- redness reduced significantly
- brightened complexion

Cons;
(Non)

I use this with the hydra beauty cream and they work really well together creates a very soft, hydrated base for make up. Hydration lasts all day. Highly recommended.

on 5/11/2012 12:21:00 AM

I bought this, and then I checked the box and saw that the number 2 ingredient is alcohol. Plain alcohol (not even the vegetable kind). That really can't be good.

Also, the good ingredients are at the bottom of the list. I use the Hydra Beauty Cream, but I can't bring myself to even try the serum. It's getting returned tomorrow.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Works well on my combination skin. I use it day and night and it leaves my skin so well hydrated and matte all day. It smells great (like all Chanel products). It is expensive but a little goes a long way so the 50ML bottle should last a good 4 months.

-UPDATE-
Wow, can't believe this actually lasted a year... I still have a quarter of product left and I have been using it religiously for a year. Honestly, this product has done nothing for my skin. I'm just going to use the remainder and then I'll be on the market for a better skincare brand.