CHANEL Hydra Beauty Sérum (new 2011)

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 19-24
CHANEL Hydra Beauty Sérum (new 2011)

I got this as a gift from a friend who works for Chanel with rave reviews. However, when I used it, I was underwhelmed.
I have dry skin, so the serum was not nearly as moisturizing as I needed it to be. I also noticed that in some areas of my face I felt a burning sensation after applying. The smell, however, is just amazing. If I could bottle the scent and use as a perfume I would!
That being said, with the amount of fragrance, it is probably not a good idea for those with sensitive skin.

on 7/20/2013 5:40:00 PM

I've used the hydra beauty range since it came out here in NZ and I've always been impressed. This serum is no exception. First off, the packaging is flawless, classic Chanel. The serum itself is light to the touch and has an almost creamy consistency that once smoothed onto the skin is absorbed instantly. My skin feels more plumped, more radiant and more hydrated. I was very hesitant spending so much on a serum but after I had a facial and the specialist tried it on me I was hooked. I don't know about the inclusion of Blue Ginger and how that is meant to protect your skin, but with how it hydrates my skin I think I'm sold!