Chanel Hydra Beauty Sérum (new 2011)

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Chanel Hydra Beauty Sérum (new 2011)

4.7

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

As someone who has eczema and psoriasis on the face, this helped reduce the flakiness and patches of the psorasis from developing and within 5 days they were cleared up. I thought the heavy scent would irritate my skin, but my skin would look nice and hydrated by morning. I highly recommend to those with eczema or psoriasis on the face to try it out and request a sample at your local counter!

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have a dry skin and lately my skin was so dry that I decided to try chanel hydra serum. The packaging is very nice and the product smells nice I was worried it would have a very strong sent like many of chanel products. For some reason I expected the serum to be more like gel but it was like light cream anyways the serum is hydrating but I expected a more hydrating product, for my dry skin it didn't solve my problem but that was before I discovered chanel le lift cream rich which solved my problem with super super dry skin.
I think it's good for a normal to dry skin but not dry to very dry skin.
I wouldn't purchase it again.

on 10/4/2014 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Let's start with my skin type; VERY sensitive, very dry around the cheeks, annoyingly oily in the t-zone.

A bit reluctant to try this at first because of my irritable skin, but so glad I gave it a shot.

Pros;
- heavenly scent (very luxurious)
- extremely hydrating
- skin was plumped and very soft
- visibly reduces fine lines on areas where serum was applied vs area without serum
- skin absorbs the serum very quickly
- convenient packaging (pump bottle)
- redness reduced significantly
- brightened complexion

Cons;
(Non)

I use this with the hydra beauty cream and they work really well together creates a very soft, hydrated base for make up. Hydration lasts all day. Highly recommended.