CHANEL Hydra Beauty Sérum (new 2011)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 19-24
CHANEL Hydra Beauty Sérum (new 2011)

on 5/11/2012 12:21:00 AM

I bought this, and then I checked the box and saw that the number 2 ingredient is alcohol. Plain alcohol (not even the vegetable kind). That really can't be good.

Also, the good ingredients are at the bottom of the list. I use the Hydra Beauty Cream, but I can't bring myself to even try the serum. It's getting returned tomorrow.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Works well on my combination skin. I use it day and night and it leaves my skin so well hydrated and matte all day. It smells great (like all Chanel products). It is expensive but a little goes a long way so the 50ML bottle should last a good 4 months.

-UPDATE-
Wow, can't believe this actually lasted a year... I still have a quarter of product left and I have been using it religiously for a year. Honestly, this product has done nothing for my skin. I'm just going to use the remainder and then I'll be on the market for a better skincare brand.

on 6/10/2011 11:20:00 PM

After recently developing somewhat dry and flaky skin (perhaps it's because it's winter) I thought it was appropriate to invest in some decent moisturisers. I received a of this sample of when purchasing Hydramax + Active (Which is great as well ) Within a week or two of using the sample I was sold on it, it's a great quality, easily absorbs into the skin and smells fantastic.

It was quite a pinch at the pocket in Australia as it was $124. However, if you use a pea shaped amount it will last you for a long time.

Definitely recommend it if you have the money.