3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I like using this after I've styled my hair to give it a little texture. I flip my head over and spray throughout lightly, and to add volume, I spray on with the hair dryer lightly blowing at the same time. This works really well to keep the product light on the hair as it can dry out your hair if you use too much. I noticed that a day after I can just tousle my hair with my fingers and the product helps liven up my style again. You can't use this too often as it will dry out your hair. I apply this after Oribe's humidity spray as well.

About reviewer (210 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

2.0

8 years ago

Updating my review: I like the scent, and I still use this product sometimes, however the sensation from this product is more like from hair spray rather than dry shampoo, which is not that pleasant. Hair become very dry and sometimes even sticky.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

8 years ago

I love this spray. Gives my limp hair loads of volume. A bit pricey yet totally worth it. Doesn't leave my hair sticky at all and smells yummy. Don't know how I styled my hair before I discovered it :D

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

from

8 years ago

if i had to choose one product i cant live without it, its this spray. and to be honest i dont know how i have lived without it all my life! it transforms my limpy hair into goddess hair with movement and mega root uplift. Love it! i was asked by my sister which salon i went to!! its expensive but if it saves me salon trips, i am all in. my hair is long and thick and this works very well. please try it!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

8 years ago

Fabulous product for long fine hair. Slightly powdery mist that is easy to direct at roots, easy to apply, easy to adjust amount that dispenses. Adds grip and hold at the roots. Maximizes the volume from not much backcombing. Hold lasts all day. Hair looks big, full and fabulous. Would absolutely repurchase and recommend for fine hair.

About reviewer (217 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

Super Expensive but worth it. You can make this product last if you only use it sparingly like I do. I only use it for weekends when I want big fun hair or if I want to skip washing my hair during the week and spray it while I am getting ready for work. Smells wonderful and is great to spray into your roots before backcombing or teasing for volume. Way better then any kind of drugstore dry shampoo. It doesn't leave any powdery color on your hair which is important to me since I am brunette.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3.0

9 years ago

First, I will say that I am a fan of Oribe products: I adore the Signature Shampoo/Conditioner and I also have the Styling Creme in my collection. I bought this spray when it was recommended to me by a Space NK agent. I didn't really want it but I was feeling impressionable, so I picked it up. It's kinda disappointing. I have fine hair and love volume. Supposedly this spray says it helps with volume but honestly, I think it just smells nice. Like another reviewer, my hair fell flat in a matter of seconds. Come to think of it, it never really lifted my hair much more than fluffing my hair by itself did. Not much of a gravity fighter. It just makes my roots a little stiff without the oomph. But it does smell nice! Oribe products smell the best. I'm setting my sights on Sachajuan Volume Powder next.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

from

I love this product!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2.0

9 years ago

I have lots of baby fine hair, so I will try just about anything to get volume and unfortunately, I wasted a lot of money on this. I should have known better, because I watched Oribe's video on YouTube (just search 'Oribe' and his demo videos come up) and didn't think it did a lot for his hair model! If you spray a LOT of product in your hair and tease it, you will get volume, but only if you like the messy look and it does not stay full. Mine fell flat in less than 10 minutes and my hair is only chin length! l found that the finish dulled the shine on my hair somewhat and because the product is loaded with alcohol, it was a bit drying. The scent is very pretty, but turn on the bathroom fan before you start spraying - I had a haze floating around me and it can't be good to be breathing the fine mist directly into your lungs. If you really want to try it, get the purse size - it has a quarter of the product, but if you don't like it, you're only out $20 instead of $40 (plus shipping and taxes for those of us who have to order online).

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

9 years ago

Great volume product, love it. It's expensive but worth it.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age44-55