L'Oreal Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
L'Oreal Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

1 review

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Coco Betaine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (Peppermint), PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Pentasodium Ethylenediamine Tetramethylene Phosphonate, Menthol, Polyquaternium 47, Fragrance [July 10, 2011]

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I've been dealing with tiny little blackheads under the skin for too long to even remember. My skin is/was never that bad. Large pores are my problem and even they're manageable. And the inflammed pimple every now and then. Nothing a dab of lerosett mask can't fix. Anyways, I was using panoxyl which works for my body but not for my face anymore. I figured I would do salicyclic acid since it worked in the past. I tossed the scrubbie thing and use my Mia instead. My skin looks and feels smoother, and my make-up looks better on my skin. I've been using it for a little over a week. it does dry a tad, but i'm using a hydroquinone gel for scars and it helps with that. I'll probably continue to use until my skin builds up a resistance to it...hopefully never!