L'Oreal Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
L'Oreal Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

4.2

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Coco Betaine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (Peppermint), PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Pentasodium Ethylenediamine Tetramethylene Phosphonate, Menthol, Polyquaternium 47, Fragrance [July 10, 2011]

Overall, this product is great. At first, I started off using the little scrublet that came with it, but found that I got a deeper clean by just using my hands to apply, and I scrub hard. The smell is a bit strong at first... a bit like men's cologne but you get used to it. My acne has cleared up so much since I've been using this product, and the price is so affordable! Everyone's skin is different, so I can't say this will work the same for everyone but for less than $5, I would definitely recommend trying it! Will repurchase! :)

on 12/20/2014 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I don't know if this stuff helps combat acne, but for feeling clean this is great. I've probably repurchased 5+ times - I love everything about this. It smells nice and fresh, a little bit of cleanser goes a long way (almost 4 months) and the little scrublet does a much better job of getting grease/makeup off than my hands. (Although the scrublet will get dirty and I always throw them away with each new bottle I get) Around $5 at my local grocery - will repurchase!

on 11/8/2013 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Meeeeh. Nothing to really write home about. Very average cleanser I found. Didn't seem to do anything for break outs, but bright side, didn't seem to cause any either. I did like the "cooling" feeling you get from products with menthol, or mints which this cleanser has.

Basically, I bought it for the scrubby pod it comes with.

on 9/30/2012 8:48:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Using soap on my very dry, very sensitive skin? Crazy. And one that says "salicylic acid" on it? Acid? Scary. And a scrublet? I can't even use those wash cloths for babies! I never would have tried this, but I got home late one night, hopped in the shower and couldn't stand the thought of my usual 15 minute face cleaning routine, this stuff was in there so I figured, "Why not? My skin sucks right now anyways." The next morning I was surprised to find my skin slightly clearer, so I tried it again that night, sure it would result in a rash or hives or cystic pimples, but no such thing! I'm halfway through my second bottle and my skin is way better now! It's much more balanced as well, not nearly as dry. I was scared to write a review, because I kept thinking if I did my skin would suddenly break out from this soap or something. But I'm pretty confident in this stuff, try it out!

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Great drugstore face wash! I was looking for a good skin-clearing face wash, reasonably priced and this fit the bill. The scrublet is a bit gimmicky, but works well. I've been using it for about a month, it's made my skin a bit smoother and my pores even look a little smaller. I think it is a bit drying, but fine for combo to oily skin. I'd buy it again, and maybe try another variety too!

on 9/8/2011 4:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

After seeing this won a beauty award in Cosmo i went out and bought this, and im very glad i did. I LOVE the "scrubie"! I use a make-up remover wipe and even after i notice the scrubie still removes make-up that otherwise i thought was gone. It also feels really nice on the skin also, like a mock-facial. And as far as the cleanser goes i love it also. It has a nice scent to it and i really does keep my skin clear. I don't have major acne issues, just some break outs from time to time and this wash keeps them at bay. Ive since gone out and bought two other 360 washes and switch it up between the three. Im 20 and use this wash, my mom is 50 and uses this wash (in the deep cleaning formula) and my cousin who is 15 uses this wash so it really is great for all ages and skin types.