L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

Filtered by hair type : Curly
L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

2.0

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Coco Betaine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (Peppermint), PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Pentasodium Ethylenediamine Tetramethylene Phosphonate, Menthol, Polyquaternium 47, Fragrance [July 10, 2011]

on 10/23/2012 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I used the whole bottle didnt help much with the acne, but kept the scrublet love it for other cleansers

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this product partly because of the ads and partly because of the scrublet. The ads are very convincing, Freida Pinto is abslutely gorgeous and has amazing, flawless skin which one would hope to get using this product. I however, absolutely HATED this product. At the beginning I thought it was great, I loved the scrublet (I still do, it's quite handy) and I liked the tingling sensation after using this product. The cleanser isn't at all harsh on the skin, because I know some can be harsh with the scrublet. The problem I had however, was although this was an anti-breakout product, it broke me out pretty nastily. I still have some nasty pimples that came from using this product. My skin was just starting to get better when I purchased this at Walmart, for around 7 USD. However after a few weeks, my acne wasn't getting any better, it was slowly getting worse. I didn't know what was up, until I told my friend and she said that alot of people had told her this product had broke them out. I put two and two together and realised what this product was doing for my skin. My mom suggested I use this when my skin clears up a bit, but I can't afford to amp up my pimple some more, so that's it! I have not thrown it away since I love the scrublet for moisturizer and other skin products. Pluses are that the packaging is cute, the scrublet is a godsend, and a little goes a long way. However, this product has done lasting damage on my skin, after months of not using it, I still see what it did. I'm sorry that my review is very negative, after the other ones are very positive, but I truly did not have a good experience with this product.