L'Oreal Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
L'Oreal Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Coco Betaine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (Peppermint), PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Pentasodium Ethylenediamine Tetramethylene Phosphonate, Menthol, Polyquaternium 47, Fragrance [July 10, 2011]

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I liked this cleanser, I especially liked the scrublet. I would love if the cleanser had some exfoliation in it...beads, grains--something. Other then that, it does what it's supposed to, it gets dirt and makeup off, it does treat the skin with some salicylic acid, and there is a nice cooling sensation as well. I don't notice any "hard core" acne fighting goin on.....but I think it doesn't make my break outs worse either....I do and have repurchased this quite a few times since they started this Go Clean 360 line..what i REALLY miss is L'Oréal's PURE ZONE line which they stopped making in 2002...now THAT STUCK REALLY WORKED. the bottle of cleanser & toner looks the same as Go Clean 360--which happens to be the main reason I decided to try this line of cleansers....o have decided that I do like the cleanser(s) and I will repurchase :-)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I don't have many breakout problems anymore but I still alternate using this with St. Ives apricot scrub. The scrubbing pad was a nice touch but I don't use it as I prefer to just use my hands. It does a good job of cleansing your face without leaving it too dry, as long as you use a small amount of product. Back when I had breakouts it didn't really seem to help them a whole lot but it didn't aggravate them further so it was a decent face wash. I'd say it's worth trying at least - as far as acne goes, everything works differently for everyone.

on 11/8/2013 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Meeeeh. Nothing to really write home about. Very average cleanser I found. Didn't seem to do anything for break outs, but bright side, didn't seem to cause any either. I did like the "cooling" feeling you get from products with menthol, or mints which this cleanser has.

Basically, I bought it for the scrubby pod it comes with.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used to hate using drug store face washes because they did absolutely nothing for me, but when I ran out of my prescription wash and couldn't afford anymore, I had to settle for something. Since I am acne-prone, sadly, I chose this. The scrub is cute and comes in handy, I always use it to apply to my face. I wash with this every morning and night. Along with this wash, I use Ziana Gel and Syeda Birth Control. Normally with all 3 of these working together my acne stays under control. I'll get the occasional pimple/breakout but it's nothing I worry about. Since I'm a teen, acne plays a serious role in my life and I obviously want to keep it under control. I don't think it smells all that bad to be honest, and it works surprisingly well. Sometimes you just have to combine things and they'll work together! Over all though, I like it and it's one of the few washes that won't break me out while using it!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love the scrublet and I like this one way better than the 360 cream cleanser. I have only been using it for a few days and my acne hasnt been clearing up yet but maybe its just too soon.

on 2/18/2012 12:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The smell of this is almost as good as coffee in the morning! It really wakes me up :) I was not having issues with breakouts when I purchased this, and my most problematic time is in the summer (I purchased in the fall), so I can't attest to how well this would work to clear up breakouts, but I have noticed that I don't have any currently. The scrubby that comes with it is cute. I really don't use it often unless I feel like I want extra exfoliation. I use a terrycloth rag to rinse my face, so I don't frequently need extra exfoliation. It is a little more drying than my St. Ives Acne Cleanser, but not so much that I would consider it a problem. I would definitely consider repurchasing, but I wouldn't rule out trying something different too.

on 9/8/2011 4:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

After seeing this won a beauty award in Cosmo i went out and bought this, and im very glad i did. I LOVE the "scrubie"! I use a make-up remover wipe and even after i notice the scrubie still removes make-up that otherwise i thought was gone. It also feels really nice on the skin also, like a mock-facial. And as far as the cleanser goes i love it also. It has a nice scent to it and i really does keep my skin clear. I don't have major acne issues, just some break outs from time to time and this wash keeps them at bay. Ive since gone out and bought two other 360 washes and switch it up between the three. Im 20 and use this wash, my mom is 50 and uses this wash (in the deep cleaning formula) and my cousin who is 15 uses this wash so it really is great for all ages and skin types.

on 8/17/2011 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'd been breaking out horribly. I decided to give this a try..and loved it! It is not drying at all and cleanses my skin so well. Not to mention it's been keeping my skin clear (thank goodness)! After washing, my skin is smooth and squeaky clean. I also love the scrublet and the packaging! If it were not for the bottle's design, I would've probably lost the scrublet by now.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This is not a bad cleanser. It exfoliates nicely but it really didn't do anything for my acne so I'll have to try something else. It may work for someone else but sadly, not for me.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

My 3rd of the Go 360 cleansers and by far my FAV!
I initially picked this up because I've begun collecting the cute little scrublets but I have no need to try the others now! After about 5 uses with the white scrublet I noticed it began to get 'stained' from my concealer/powder so I now just lather it in my CLEAN hands and use it that way. I have clear skin as is, only getting blemishes once a month due to the super fun hormones changing but after almost 2 months of use (and 2 periods later...) I can honestly say even during that hellish time of the month, I have yet to have even ONE spot anywhere! I can't say it's amazing for acne-prone skin but I definitely say it's worth a try!! It's a gel type liquid consistency, lathers amazingly, leaves your face soft, clear, clean and not at all tight, flaky or dried out. I want to say it was $5-7...I'm about to buy my 2nd bottle in a few days. Totally at the top of my HG Cleansers list. :)
And BTW, although I don't wear waterproof mascaras or liners, this also does a great job of removing eye makeup! Waterproof users, you may find you still need to use a makeup remover in addition to this.