L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

Filtered by hair type : Straight
L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

4.1

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Coco Betaine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (Peppermint), PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Pentasodium Ethylenediamine Tetramethylene Phosphonate, Menthol, Polyquaternium 47, Fragrance [July 10, 2011]

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The cleanser smells hideous, like cheap men's cologne. However, the included scrubby pad is fabulous and worth buying the set for. I use it with Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser in the shower every other day. I wet my face, apply a generous pump of cleanser to my face and neck in circular motions; wet the pad; and gently massage, again in circular motions. Sure, it's not as strong an exfoliant as a scrub, but for my skin, it's an almost-perfect compromise between ineffective and too rough.

on 11/24/2012 11:40:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Great facial cleanser that cleanses well and leaves a nice moisture barrier on my combination/acne skin. After cleansing+toner, the oily part of my face can remain non-oily for a long time, while the dry part does not become dry. I did not even need a moisturizer after the toner. The scrublet design is also great.

Note: salicylic acid may fight light and occasional acne but is not a good treatment for more severe acne. The ingredient actually conflicts with my acne treatment of adapalene and benzoyl peroxide, so when I started acne treatment I had to switch to a non-medicated cleanser, i.e. Cetaphil.

P.S. When I bought this a few months ago in Canada it was still called "Go 360 Clean facial cleanser for acne-prone skin". What's with the name change?
P.S. #2 the old photo is incorrect, I've uploaded a correct photo of this product

update Apr 2013:
after acne treatment, my skin is down to occasional acne. Now this cleanser is almost magical in keeping my breakout at bay. It hardly develops into those big cysts anymore, but rather calms down after 1-2 days and leaves only a faint mark on my skin. Hooray! Bravo L'Oreal!

on 11/14/2012 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I just started using this product today, so it might be too soon to judge, but I already love this cleanser! It says to use this twice a day, but since I do not have very oily/problematic skin to begin with, I only use it once a day. I expected the scrublet to be hard and abrasive but it's actually quite soft and rubbery. It feels very satisfying to rub over your face - I concentrate scrubbing over problem areas. I used this directly after washing my face with bar soap, and there was still a little bit of leftover makeup on the scrublet when I was done, so I saw that it really did its job! As far as acne-clearing goes, I will have to edit-in an update a little later on, but it definitely left my skin feeling soft and clean, and there was no irritation.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This cleared my face so fast! Definitely going to buy again(: I use this with my Clarisonic Mia 2 and they work so great together.
PROS:
+Cleared my skin and made it soft
+cheap ~$4.37
+Comes with a cute scrublet
+Smell is nice not bothersome at all
CONS:
-None :D

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Great drugstore face wash! I was looking for a good skin-clearing face wash, reasonably priced and this fit the bill. The scrublet is a bit gimmicky, but works well. I've been using it for about a month, it's made my skin a bit smoother and my pores even look a little smaller. I think it is a bit drying, but fine for combo to oily skin. I'd buy it again, and maybe try another variety too!

great product. my face feel really clean after use this. it get rid of the dirt, makeup on my face. but i find that its too much to use twice a day. i only use it on the evening when i take off my makeup. really love it

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

OMFG I BOUGHT INTO THE GIMMICK. Only rated it a two because of the scrublet, which is a good gentle exfoliator- whatever. The cleanser did NOT work for me and I continued to break out. After a while the cleanser started to get a bit drying, and it continually failed to prevent break outs. Maybe others from this line work better but this one was not for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This cleanser is fabulous, as is the scrublet. It is very minty and tingly, but not in an irritating way-- think Biore ice cleanser only less harsh. It leaves my skin feeling very clean but not tight. I use this once a day at night after taking off my makeup and I think it helps keep those nasty chin breakouts at bay. I have stubborn hormonal acne on my chin and jawline which never totally disappears no matter what I do, but this helps without irritating my skin and making it worse. I love it! It's better than anything I've used from neutrogena, which irritated my skin.