L'Oreal Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Combination
L'Oreal Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

4.1

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Coco Betaine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (Peppermint), PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Pentasodium Ethylenediamine Tetramethylene Phosphonate, Menthol, Polyquaternium 47, Fragrance [July 10, 2011]

I love this product. I have mild acne on my chin and on my jaw bone but this is the only face wash that has not left my skin oily after use. The smell isn't the greatest (kinda smells like men's deodorant) but other than that I love it. The scrublet makes my face feel wonderful, and it is relaxing to use. I will buy this product again!

on 9/15/2013 3:24:00 PM

I've been using this cleanser for nearly a year now, and the results have been great. I do not have severe acne but every now and then, I'll get an outbreak. A little bit of this cleanser goes a long way as it lathers fairly well and I do feel like my skin has improved since using it. It is refreshing, and I don't get that tightness in my face afterwards like a lot of other cleansers and their excessively drying ingredients. I've tried a lot of other salicylic acid facial washes but this is the only one that I've noticed quite a difference. Minus one point for the smell. It's not hideous but tolerable. Would purchase again.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This cleared my face so fast! Definitely going to buy again(: I use this with my Clarisonic Mia 2 and they work so great together.
PROS:
+Cleared my skin and made it soft
+cheap ~$4.37
+Comes with a cute scrublet
+Smell is nice not bothersome at all
CONS:
-None :D

on 8/5/2012 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

So I tried the Birore Pore Unclogging scrub, the newly renovated one and that scrub broke me out like no tomorrow. i have never had acne like what i had with that facial scrub it was HORRIBLE. so i did my reasearch on acne cleansers and i needed one that would dry my skin out seeing as i have a VERY oily t zone. i came across this one and OMG its amazing i love it! it dries out my acne and its been a week and my scars have already faded. I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND THIS IF YOU HAVE ACNE PRONE SKIN.

on 2/18/2012 12:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The smell of this is almost as good as coffee in the morning! It really wakes me up :) I was not having issues with breakouts when I purchased this, and my most problematic time is in the summer (I purchased in the fall), so I can't attest to how well this would work to clear up breakouts, but I have noticed that I don't have any currently. The scrubby that comes with it is cute. I really don't use it often unless I feel like I want extra exfoliation. I use a terrycloth rag to rinse my face, so I don't frequently need extra exfoliation. It is a little more drying than my St. Ives Acne Cleanser, but not so much that I would consider it a problem. I would definitely consider repurchasing, but I wouldn't rule out trying something different too.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I bought this product yesterday because I started to have break outs again. I must say this is the best product that have used. I used it last night, and my acne is already drying out when I woke up. However, after I have used it, my skin dried a bit, but a little moisturizer fix that up. All in all, this product is the best anti acne that I have used and I will buy it again.

great product. my face feel really clean after use this. it get rid of the dirt, makeup on my face. but i find that its too much to use twice a day. i only use it on the evening when i take off my makeup. really love it

The reason my skin was becoming so dry, was the scrublet.

I've just started using the cleanser alone, without the scrublet, and its not nearly as dry as before.

I thought the scrublet was cute, but maybe I'll give it away and keep the cleanser.

on 9/8/2011 4:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

After seeing this won a beauty award in Cosmo i went out and bought this, and im very glad i did. I LOVE the "scrubie"! I use a make-up remover wipe and even after i notice the scrubie still removes make-up that otherwise i thought was gone. It also feels really nice on the skin also, like a mock-facial. And as far as the cleanser goes i love it also. It has a nice scent to it and i really does keep my skin clear. I don't have major acne issues, just some break outs from time to time and this wash keeps them at bay. Ive since gone out and bought two other 360 washes and switch it up between the three. Im 20 and use this wash, my mom is 50 and uses this wash (in the deep cleaning formula) and my cousin who is 15 uses this wash so it really is great for all ages and skin types.

I bought this on sale for the scrublet, but gave the cleanser a few whirls. It was a little drying for me, so I would suggest this for those with more oil prone skin. I like the fact that it smells like a man's colonge, but if you don't like that idea, don't worry - the smell quickly fades after you dry your face. It had a very moist consistency and lathers VERY well, especially when you use the scrublet. The main drawback for me is that I didn't see any impact on my acne when using it. Though it didn't cause new breakouts, it didn't do much to clear old ones either. Verdict = so-so cleanser, but the scrublet is worth it, I just use it with my Neutrogena cleanser instead ;)