L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Other
L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Coco Betaine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (Peppermint), PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Pentasodium Ethylenediamine Tetramethylene Phosphonate, Menthol, Polyquaternium 47, Fragrance [July 10, 2011]

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I don't have many breakout problems anymore but I still alternate using this with St. Ives apricot scrub. The scrubbing pad was a nice touch but I don't use it as I prefer to just use my hands. It does a good job of cleansing your face without leaving it too dry, as long as you use a small amount of product. Back when I had breakouts it didn't really seem to help them a whole lot but it didn't aggravate them further so it was a decent face wash. I'd say it's worth trying at least - as far as acne goes, everything works differently for everyone.

on 4/16/2012 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

THIS WORKS!

ok so i've had pretty bad skin since 7th grade, and am a junior in high school now. First i would use a clearasil 3 step system, then i went to the dermatologist and got 2 very expensive treatments that still did not work. Afterwards, i used a neutrogena wash, which didn't work for me. I finally decided to order proactiv. That worked for me for a while, but suddenly my skin broke out all over and was really bad for 3 or 4 months (to the point that i did not want to go to school).

My aunt told me not to use proactiv anymore so i switched to the L'Oreal Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser. My face instantly felt better. It felt like it was cleaning deep inside and there was an invigorating feeling. My skin felt smooth, like a baby's, and i had not felt that probably since being an actual baby. I kept using it and my face cleared up A LOT! For example, just last Friday, a girl with practically perfect skin asked me what i was using because "my skin cleared up really fast" and it really did! I love love love this product.I really only get a pimple once in a while now, but it seems like they can't survive on my face. Once my scars fade away along with some pimples near my jawline, i will have perfect skin!

I really recommend this! If you feel like you have tried everything with no result, give this a try! Also, give up makeup for a week; your skin will thank you!

The one downside i can find with this product is that it may leave your skin feeling a bit tight/dehydrated. As long as you use a non-greasy moisturizer right after, you will be fine! and you really should use a moisturizer either way.

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Great drugstore face wash! I was looking for a good skin-clearing face wash, reasonably priced and this fit the bill. The scrublet is a bit gimmicky, but works well. I've been using it for about a month, it's made my skin a bit smoother and my pores even look a little smaller. I think it is a bit drying, but fine for combo to oily skin. I'd buy it again, and maybe try another variety too!