L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

3.9

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Coco Betaine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (Peppermint), PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Pentasodium Ethylenediamine Tetramethylene Phosphonate, Menthol, Polyquaternium 47, Fragrance [July 10, 2011]

on 10/17/2011 12:28:00 PM

left my face dry and tight feeling, didn't do anything for my breakouts. won't buy again

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this product partly because of the ads and partly because of the scrublet. The ads are very convincing, Freida Pinto is abslutely gorgeous and has amazing, flawless skin which one would hope to get using this product. I however, absolutely HATED this product. At the beginning I thought it was great, I loved the scrublet (I still do, it's quite handy) and I liked the tingling sensation after using this product. The cleanser isn't at all harsh on the skin, because I know some can be harsh with the scrublet. The problem I had however, was although this was an anti-breakout product, it broke me out pretty nastily. I still have some nasty pimples that came from using this product. My skin was just starting to get better when I purchased this at Walmart, for around 7 USD. However after a few weeks, my acne wasn't getting any better, it was slowly getting worse. I didn't know what was up, until I told my friend and she said that alot of people had told her this product had broke them out. I put two and two together and realised what this product was doing for my skin. My mom suggested I use this when my skin clears up a bit, but I can't afford to amp up my pimple some more, so that's it! I have not thrown it away since I love the scrublet for moisturizer and other skin products. Pluses are that the packaging is cute, the scrublet is a godsend, and a little goes a long way. However, this product has done lasting damage on my skin, after months of not using it, I still see what it did. I'm sorry that my review is very negative, after the other ones are very positive, but I truly did not have a good experience with this product.

I used the 360 gel cleanser for sensitive skin and I prefer that one over this product that is specified for acne prone skin. I did not see any change in my minor breakouts with this product. It smells like men's cologne which I did not like at all.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

OMFG I BOUGHT INTO THE GIMMICK. Only rated it a two because of the scrublet, which is a good gentle exfoliator- whatever. The cleanser did NOT work for me and I continued to break out. After a while the cleanser started to get a bit drying, and it continually failed to prevent break outs. Maybe others from this line work better but this one was not for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I brought this seeking clear skin. At first, I was in love. It tightened my skin, left it glowing, and cleared up some acne. I brought my second bottle. This time, I began breaking out immediately (about 1 1/2 after the first use) Multiple pimples began forming underneath the skin, impossible to clear off. I thought maybe it was just temporary acne, so I continued to use. Wrong, it continued to ruin my skin. The product would leave skin radiant right after use, but after a few hours, I was a greaseball. I do not recommend, sadly.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I don't have many breakout problems anymore but I still alternate using this with St. Ives apricot scrub. The scrubbing pad was a nice touch but I don't use it as I prefer to just use my hands. It does a good job of cleansing your face without leaving it too dry, as long as you use a small amount of product. Back when I had breakouts it didn't really seem to help them a whole lot but it didn't aggravate them further so it was a decent face wash. I'd say it's worth trying at least - as far as acne goes, everything works differently for everyone.

on 11/8/2013 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Meeeeh. Nothing to really write home about. Very average cleanser I found. Didn't seem to do anything for break outs, but bright side, didn't seem to cause any either. I did like the "cooling" feeling you get from products with menthol, or mints which this cleanser has.

Basically, I bought it for the scrubby pod it comes with.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The cleanser smells hideous, like cheap men's cologne. However, the included scrubby pad is fabulous and worth buying the set for. I use it with Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser in the shower every other day. I wet my face, apply a generous pump of cleanser to my face and neck in circular motions; wet the pad; and gently massage, again in circular motions. Sure, it's not as strong an exfoliant as a scrub, but for my skin, it's an almost-perfect compromise between ineffective and too rough.

on 10/23/2012 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I used the whole bottle didnt help much with the acne, but kept the scrublet love it for other cleansers

on 10/8/2012 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I cannot use the scrub because it breaks me out, this was my holy grail in the beginning but now its like, okay, after i use this, this product got rid of everything, but after a while ill get tiny break outs, like 6 of them, i probably wont buy this again.