L'Oreal Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

L'Oreal Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

3.9

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Coco Betaine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (Peppermint), PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Pentasodium Ethylenediamine Tetramethylene Phosphonate, Menthol, Polyquaternium 47, Fragrance [July 10, 2011]

on 11/9/2012 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I freaking love this cleanser. The scrublet is sooo relaxing and it feels good to smooth it over your face. I have not experienced a breakout and I woke up to a really glowy, clear face! I just can't get over how good this feels!!!

on 9/30/2012 8:48:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Using soap on my very dry, very sensitive skin? Crazy. And one that says "salicylic acid" on it? Acid? Scary. And a scrublet? I can't even use those wash cloths for babies! I never would have tried this, but I got home late one night, hopped in the shower and couldn't stand the thought of my usual 15 minute face cleaning routine, this stuff was in there so I figured, "Why not? My skin sucks right now anyways." The next morning I was surprised to find my skin slightly clearer, so I tried it again that night, sure it would result in a rash or hives or cystic pimples, but no such thing! I'm halfway through my second bottle and my skin is way better now! It's much more balanced as well, not nearly as dry. I was scared to write a review, because I kept thinking if I did my skin would suddenly break out from this soap or something. But I'm pretty confident in this stuff, try it out!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This cleared my face so fast! Definitely going to buy again(: I use this with my Clarisonic Mia 2 and they work so great together.
PROS:
+Cleared my skin and made it soft
+cheap ~$4.37
+Comes with a cute scrublet
+Smell is nice not bothersome at all
CONS:
-None :D

on 4/16/2012 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

THIS WORKS!

ok so i've had pretty bad skin since 7th grade, and am a junior in high school now. First i would use a clearasil 3 step system, then i went to the dermatologist and got 2 very expensive treatments that still did not work. Afterwards, i used a neutrogena wash, which didn't work for me. I finally decided to order proactiv. That worked for me for a while, but suddenly my skin broke out all over and was really bad for 3 or 4 months (to the point that i did not want to go to school).

My aunt told me not to use proactiv anymore so i switched to the L'Oreal Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser. My face instantly felt better. It felt like it was cleaning deep inside and there was an invigorating feeling. My skin felt smooth, like a baby's, and i had not felt that probably since being an actual baby. I kept using it and my face cleared up A LOT! For example, just last Friday, a girl with practically perfect skin asked me what i was using because "my skin cleared up really fast" and it really did! I love love love this product.I really only get a pimple once in a while now, but it seems like they can't survive on my face. Once my scars fade away along with some pimples near my jawline, i will have perfect skin!

I really recommend this! If you feel like you have tried everything with no result, give this a try! Also, give up makeup for a week; your skin will thank you!

The one downside i can find with this product is that it may leave your skin feeling a bit tight/dehydrated. As long as you use a non-greasy moisturizer right after, you will be fine! and you really should use a moisturizer either way.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I brought this seeking clear skin. At first, I was in love. It tightened my skin, left it glowing, and cleared up some acne. I brought my second bottle. This time, I began breaking out immediately (about 1 1/2 after the first use) Multiple pimples began forming underneath the skin, impossible to clear off. I thought maybe it was just temporary acne, so I continued to use. Wrong, it continued to ruin my skin. The product would leave skin radiant right after use, but after a few hours, I was a greaseball. I do not recommend, sadly.

All hail the scrublet, the best lil' cleaning tool in the world! Having tried several flavors of this line (deep exfoliating and deep cleansing, which are also wonderful if you don't have an acne problem), this is, without a doubt, the best thing that's ever-happened to my oily skin. I use this in the shower to clean my face, neck, and upper chest and, when used consistently, it annihilates zits. The gel-y liquid creates a cooling/tingling feeling as it cleans, and it gets absolutely everything (dirt, makeup, oil) off. Once you wash and it dries, your skin has a nice tight and squeaky clean feeling. Follow up with a good moisturizer and toner and you're set (even if you don't wear makeup, you'll look good).

Overall, this product is great. At first, I started off using the little scrublet that came with it, but found that I got a deeper clean by just using my hands to apply, and I scrub hard. The smell is a bit strong at first... a bit like men's cologne but you get used to it. My acne has cleared up so much since I've been using this product, and the price is so affordable! Everyone's skin is different, so I can't say this will work the same for everyone but for less than $5, I would definitely recommend trying it! Will repurchase! :)

on 11/8/2013 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Meeeeh. Nothing to really write home about. Very average cleanser I found. Didn't seem to do anything for break outs, but bright side, didn't seem to cause any either. I did like the "cooling" feeling you get from products with menthol, or mints which this cleanser has.

Basically, I bought it for the scrubby pod it comes with.

on 11/24/2012 11:40:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Great facial cleanser that cleanses well and leaves a nice moisture barrier on my combination/acne skin. After cleansing+toner, the oily part of my face can remain non-oily for a long time, while the dry part does not become dry. I did not even need a moisturizer after the toner. The scrublet design is also great.

Note: salicylic acid may fight light and occasional acne but is not a good treatment for more severe acne. The ingredient actually conflicts with my acne treatment of adapalene and benzoyl peroxide, so when I started acne treatment I had to switch to a non-medicated cleanser, i.e. Cetaphil.

P.S. When I bought this a few months ago in Canada it was still called "Go 360 Clean facial cleanser for acne-prone skin". What's with the name change?
P.S. #2 the old photo is incorrect, I've uploaded a correct photo of this product

update Apr 2013:
after acne treatment, my skin is down to occasional acne. Now this cleanser is almost magical in keeping my breakout at bay. It hardly develops into those big cysts anymore, but rather calms down after 1-2 days and leaves only a faint mark on my skin. Hooray! Bravo L'Oreal!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Have repurchased this stuff several times and I am in love! When I first started using it, I was breaking out badly and was fed up. I saw a guru use this on YouTube so I decided to try to use it. I was SO happy with this. I cleared my skin and has kept it very smooth and clear every since. I have sensitive skin and break out really easily but I have had no problems with this at all! I had never used a cleanser before this one and I love it. The scrublet is great - I find that it does enhance the product and helps you apply enough pressure and really work the product in. Great product!