L'Oreal Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

L'Oreal Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

3.9

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Coco Betaine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (Peppermint), PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Pentasodium Ethylenediamine Tetramethylene Phosphonate, Menthol, Polyquaternium 47, Fragrance [July 10, 2011]

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This cleanser is fabulous, as is the scrublet. It is very minty and tingly, but not in an irritating way-- think Biore ice cleanser only less harsh. It leaves my skin feeling very clean but not tight. I use this once a day at night after taking off my makeup and I think it helps keep those nasty chin breakouts at bay. I have stubborn hormonal acne on my chin and jawline which never totally disappears no matter what I do, but this helps without irritating my skin and making it worse. I love it! It's better than anything I've used from neutrogena, which irritated my skin.

All hail the scrublet, the best lil' cleaning tool in the world! Having tried several flavors of this line (deep exfoliating and deep cleansing, which are also wonderful if you don't have an acne problem), this is, without a doubt, the best thing that's ever-happened to my oily skin. I use this in the shower to clean my face, neck, and upper chest and, when used consistently, it annihilates zits. The gel-y liquid creates a cooling/tingling feeling as it cleans, and it gets absolutely everything (dirt, makeup, oil) off. Once you wash and it dries, your skin has a nice tight and squeaky clean feeling. Follow up with a good moisturizer and toner and you're set (even if you don't wear makeup, you'll look good).

on 6/6/2011 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I bought this after watching a commercial, I must admit, I didn't want to get it... but I did. I tried it the night I've bought it and mainly in the shower. This product was nothing like I thought it would be.
For one, its not irritating, which is one of the reasons I don't have high hopes for products of this short.
2, it really cleans everything off, from makup and whatnot.
3, ist really light, and very gentle to the skin, which is what everyone wants in an acne product.
Overall this product has reduced my oiliness that I get about 3 hours into my day. One thing I do recommend is, do use a moisturizer, any short, it tends to keep your skin really soothing, instead of feeling irritant if you use it daily. This product has worked for me, knowing I've tried plenty of products out there. It's worth the investment.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this product partly because of the ads and partly because of the scrublet. The ads are very convincing, Freida Pinto is abslutely gorgeous and has amazing, flawless skin which one would hope to get using this product. I however, absolutely HATED this product. At the beginning I thought it was great, I loved the scrublet (I still do, it's quite handy) and I liked the tingling sensation after using this product. The cleanser isn't at all harsh on the skin, because I know some can be harsh with the scrublet. The problem I had however, was although this was an anti-breakout product, it broke me out pretty nastily. I still have some nasty pimples that came from using this product. My skin was just starting to get better when I purchased this at Walmart, for around 7 USD. However after a few weeks, my acne wasn't getting any better, it was slowly getting worse. I didn't know what was up, until I told my friend and she said that alot of people had told her this product had broke them out. I put two and two together and realised what this product was doing for my skin. My mom suggested I use this when my skin clears up a bit, but I can't afford to amp up my pimple some more, so that's it! I have not thrown it away since I love the scrublet for moisturizer and other skin products. Pluses are that the packaging is cute, the scrublet is a godsend, and a little goes a long way. However, this product has done lasting damage on my skin, after months of not using it, I still see what it did. I'm sorry that my review is very negative, after the other ones are very positive, but I truly did not have a good experience with this product.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

My 3rd of the Go 360 cleansers and by far my FAV!
I initially picked this up because I've begun collecting the cute little scrublets but I have no need to try the others now! After about 5 uses with the white scrublet I noticed it began to get 'stained' from my concealer/powder so I now just lather it in my CLEAN hands and use it that way. I have clear skin as is, only getting blemishes once a month due to the super fun hormones changing but after almost 2 months of use (and 2 periods later...) I can honestly say even during that hellish time of the month, I have yet to have even ONE spot anywhere! I can't say it's amazing for acne-prone skin but I definitely say it's worth a try!! It's a gel type liquid consistency, lathers amazingly, leaves your face soft, clear, clean and not at all tight, flaky or dried out. I want to say it was $5-7...I'm about to buy my 2nd bottle in a few days. Totally at the top of my HG Cleansers list. :)
And BTW, although I don't wear waterproof mascaras or liners, this also does a great job of removing eye makeup! Waterproof users, you may find you still need to use a makeup remover in addition to this.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I brought this seeking clear skin. At first, I was in love. It tightened my skin, left it glowing, and cleared up some acne. I brought my second bottle. This time, I began breaking out immediately (about 1 1/2 after the first use) Multiple pimples began forming underneath the skin, impossible to clear off. I thought maybe it was just temporary acne, so I continued to use. Wrong, it continued to ruin my skin. The product would leave skin radiant right after use, but after a few hours, I was a greaseball. I do not recommend, sadly.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

OMFG I BOUGHT INTO THE GIMMICK. Only rated it a two because of the scrublet, which is a good gentle exfoliator- whatever. The cleanser did NOT work for me and I continued to break out. After a while the cleanser started to get a bit drying, and it continually failed to prevent break outs. Maybe others from this line work better but this one was not for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This is not a bad cleanser. It exfoliates nicely but it really didn't do anything for my acne so I'll have to try something else. It may work for someone else but sadly, not for me.

So here's what happened-
At first, I had the exfoliating version of this, but then my sister and I (big mistake :/) asked my DAD to buy some more, and we didn't get the right bottle back. :P
But it was nice! It didn't do much for acne, but it lathered well and cleaned my face. Eventually, it was abandoned into the closet of ok beauty products.
Then recently I tried Proactiv, which didn't work for me, which lead me to Proactiv extra strength. IT HURT SOO BAD. A few uses later I couldn't take it, so I let my face be for the day and put on a LOT of aloe. I figured I should wash my face with something though, so I went into the closet to try to find something to use. Then I came across this again (minus the scrublet).
It's clear and really just a hand soap consistency, and it lathers up TERRIFICALLY. About a penny-sized drop lathers my entire face very well. It has a very cooling feeling as you lather, but without the Burt's Bees minty kind of cooling, just...cold. Which I loved! After the burning of Proactiv, that was terrific for me! As I rubbed, my face felt very smooth, but that's probably because it was meant to be used with the scrublet to exfoliate a little bit.
Bottom line-it's gentle, lathers well, and gives a cooling feeling, but I really don't think it helps with acne (that's from my use a while ago), so minus 2 because it is CALLED "anti-breakout'. So it's nice if you're one of the lucky people who doesn't have acne (not me :/).

I bought this on sale for the scrublet, but gave the cleanser a few whirls. It was a little drying for me, so I would suggest this for those with more oil prone skin. I like the fact that it smells like a man's colonge, but if you don't like that idea, don't worry - the smell quickly fades after you dry your face. It had a very moist consistency and lathers VERY well, especially when you use the scrublet. The main drawback for me is that I didn't see any impact on my acne when using it. Though it didn't cause new breakouts, it didn't do much to clear old ones either. Verdict = so-so cleanser, but the scrublet is worth it, I just use it with my Neutrogena cleanser instead ;)