L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

Filtered by age: 25-29
L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

3.6

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Coco Betaine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (Peppermint), PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Pentasodium Ethylenediamine Tetramethylene Phosphonate, Menthol, Polyquaternium 47, Fragrance [July 10, 2011]

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I don't have many breakout problems anymore but I still alternate using this with St. Ives apricot scrub. The scrubbing pad was a nice touch but I don't use it as I prefer to just use my hands. It does a good job of cleansing your face without leaving it too dry, as long as you use a small amount of product. Back when I had breakouts it didn't really seem to help them a whole lot but it didn't aggravate them further so it was a decent face wash. I'd say it's worth trying at least - as far as acne goes, everything works differently for everyone.

on 11/8/2013 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Meeeeh. Nothing to really write home about. Very average cleanser I found. Didn't seem to do anything for break outs, but bright side, didn't seem to cause any either. I did like the "cooling" feeling you get from products with menthol, or mints which this cleanser has.

Basically, I bought it for the scrubby pod it comes with.

on 9/15/2013 3:24:00 PM

I've been using this cleanser for nearly a year now, and the results have been great. I do not have severe acne but every now and then, I'll get an outbreak. A little bit of this cleanser goes a long way as it lathers fairly well and I do feel like my skin has improved since using it. It is refreshing, and I don't get that tightness in my face afterwards like a lot of other cleansers and their excessively drying ingredients. I've tried a lot of other salicylic acid facial washes but this is the only one that I've noticed quite a difference. Minus one point for the smell. It's not hideous but tolerable. Would purchase again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The cleanser smells hideous, like cheap men's cologne. However, the included scrubby pad is fabulous and worth buying the set for. I use it with Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser in the shower every other day. I wet my face, apply a generous pump of cleanser to my face and neck in circular motions; wet the pad; and gently massage, again in circular motions. Sure, it's not as strong an exfoliant as a scrub, but for my skin, it's an almost-perfect compromise between ineffective and too rough.

on 11/24/2012 11:40:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Great facial cleanser that cleanses well and leaves a nice moisture barrier on my combination/acne skin. After cleansing+toner, the oily part of my face can remain non-oily for a long time, while the dry part does not become dry. I did not even need a moisturizer after the toner. The scrublet design is also great.

Note: salicylic acid may fight light and occasional acne but is not a good treatment for more severe acne. The ingredient actually conflicts with my acne treatment of adapalene and benzoyl peroxide, so when I started acne treatment I had to switch to a non-medicated cleanser, i.e. Cetaphil.

P.S. When I bought this a few months ago in Canada it was still called "Go 360 Clean facial cleanser for acne-prone skin". What's with the name change?
P.S. #2 the old photo is incorrect, I've uploaded a correct photo of this product

update Apr 2013:
after acne treatment, my skin is down to occasional acne. Now this cleanser is almost magical in keeping my breakout at bay. It hardly develops into those big cysts anymore, but rather calms down after 1-2 days and leaves only a faint mark on my skin. Hooray! Bravo L'Oreal!

on 10/23/2012 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I used the whole bottle didnt help much with the acne, but kept the scrublet love it for other cleansers

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I've been dealing with tiny little blackheads under the skin for too long to even remember. My skin is/was never that bad. Large pores are my problem and even they're manageable. And the inflammed pimple every now and then. Nothing a dab of lerosett mask can't fix. Anyways, I was using panoxyl which works for my body but not for my face anymore. I figured I would do salicyclic acid since it worked in the past. I tossed the scrubbie thing and use my Mia instead. My skin looks and feels smoother, and my make-up looks better on my skin. I've been using it for a little over a week. it does dry a tad, but i'm using a hydroquinone gel for scars and it helps with that. I'll probably continue to use until my skin builds up a resistance to it...hopefully never!