Desert Essence Coconut Conditioner

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Desert Essence Coconut Conditioner

Not tested on animals

Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol (Coconut Derived), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Rapeseed Oil Derived), Coco Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Derived), Dehydroacetic Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate (Fruit Derived), Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum).* Certified Organic.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

My new favourite conditioner, hands down. I have been using Jessicurl's conditioner Too Shea for a long time, but I have now started using this. All other conditioners left my hair either dry, tangled or greasy - who would have thought a conditioner this cheap would perform so well? Both Too Shea and this have shea butter in them, an ingredient that my hair really likes. They both have similar scents as well, Too Shea being more like a tropical orange-coconut scent and this pure coconut. I like that this comes in a tube instead of a bottle, it means I can get the last bit out easier.

This makes my hair really soft, untangles and makes my hair smell wonderful, for 6 dollars instead of 22 dollars! Highly recommend it.

on 8/11/2013 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

When my hairdresser said "Oh, all highghted blondes get some breakage, I knew this was not good news" What to do? After watching Pinksofoxy recommend this on Youtube,I decided to buy some.Her hair is like mine, highlighted, coarse, wavy when dry. Plus she is in Hawaii a super dry, hot climate.This is the BEST conditioner I have ever used. . As another reviewer said, its like using coconut oil but with the added power of of olive, shea, almond and jojoba for your hair. I also got the shampoo and heat protector and as a system ,they gave me the best hair I have had all summer.