Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

4.1

on 12/3/2018 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Good light Med coverage, nice color for light/light med skin if you mix it. I mix the light-med #1 which has light but slightly gray tone to it and a 1/4 rahsio of the medium-deep #2 which is a nice lt tan beige color but slightly too dark by its self for me. This line runs light to med dark colors generally. I have a light (darker light) skin color with a slight yellow under tone with a small amount of sun spots sometimes when I am not up on addressing those pesky side effects from hot Florida. I am 58 with oily occasional troubled skin, slightly sensitive and with ever slight minor wrinkles. This is the only BB/CC/foundation I have EVER found that my skin feels better after wearing it all day. Never breaks me out or itch. Dr Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm, Wonderful feeling with a capital W. Most all others except Dr Jart+, Laura Geller and Purlisse BB cream irritate or build up oil on my face after wearing all day Korean type ingredients - oriental healthy skin care in it. 45 spf is wonderful bonus, best Ive found too! This BB cream has really nice heavier medium coverage that I didn't need to mix in a heavier foundation. Semi-Matte not too shinny like so many others. This BB cream does not feel tacky or dry. It feels quite moisturizing which surprised me I never had one on my oily face that didn't turn into a oil slick that started out this nice as far as moisture. I used my long standing fav Laura Geller Baked Balance n Brighten Fair to set it, light - light dusting as I don't want any chance of slipping off my face in 90+ temp in hot Florida. Made it feel slightly dryer, just perfect and still no imperfections emphasized. Yea! LG is the only baked powder style "foundation" I've found that works on me to even out and finish without itching, emphasizing imperfections or clogging up my pores or increasing oil. It is slightly heavier then finishing powder so i have to use it with slight of hand to keep it light. I have never had it not work ever with any BB or CC cream. Using it with Dr Jart BB cream no problems, perfecto. I used to use Laura Geller skin Perfecting BB cream mixing in Take cover foundation to get a thicker coverage which never broke me out or got oily. But LG discontinued Take Cover I tired mixing her other liquid foundations but nothing worked out. Then I tried quite a palethera of foundations with not so good results. However Purlisse Perfect Glow BB cream I found was good contender, almost as nice as Dr Jart+ but more expensive and spf was 30 not the fabulous #45 of Dr Jart+. I did try Dr Jart+ BB creams Dis-a-pore SPF 30 which worked well but the Premium BB was the 100% winner! It just feels Good! I recommend trying it, a reasonable safe bet for any type skin and yes older skin.
As of 12/5/2018 Sephora website has a 40ml 1.5 oz hard tube for $39 retail. October on Amazon I purchased #1 for $38.95 and #2 for $31.
Ingredients
Premium Bb Cream—Shade 1:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Glycerin, Talc, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Niacinamide, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trihydroxystearin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange), Peel Oil, Adenosine, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, BHT, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Allantoin, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Platinum Powder, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-12, Polysorbate 80.
Premium Bb Cream—Shade 2:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Niacinamide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Laurate, Iron Oxides, Talc, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trihydroxystearin, Adenosine, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, BHT, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Allantoin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Platinum Powder, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Polysorbate 80.
Premium Bb Cream—Shade 3:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Glycerin, Talc, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Niacinamide, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trihydroxystearin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Adenosine, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, BHT, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Allantoin, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Platinum Powder, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Polysorbate 8.

Info Dr Jart+ website http://us.drjart.com/products

on 11/4/2018 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I had about given up on ever finding a B.B. cream due to my NC40 coloring. I’m Russian/Irish, and nave a strange, olive undertone. I love MAC face & body, but there’s no sunscreen, requiring an additional step.

I went out on a limb and ordered medium/deep, and it’s perfect. Sheer coverage, no breakouts, no highlighting dry patches. It’s quite thick, and spreads easily with a brush, drying to a transiently tacky finish. I dry my hair while this is setting, and it melds to the skin beautifully. I have dry skin, and set this with NYX mineral finishing powder. The odd thing is, I need very few touch ups with powder during the day-better than the MAC f&b. Plays well with my ochre Cle de Peau concealer. I will repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Love love love! I’m 56 with sensitive dry skin. I was previously using It Cosmetics CC cream, but it sometimes looked too cakey. I use both colors, mix them to match my skin, and it gives great coverage (at least medium) and looks like my real skin. My skin is much less red since I’ve been using this, and the finish lasts all day. I love Dr Jart products!

on 10/29/2017 11:25:00 AM

I’ve been using this quite a bit lately adding two drops from the cover FX custom cover drops to add a bit more coverage and perfect my color and then blending with fingers . Then I smooth it out with a beauty blender add powder to the t- zone add some blush and I’m good to go for the weekend .
I still use a fuller coverage for my workdays but this one is high SPF And surprisingly blendable into my NW 20 skin.

on 2/5/2017 5:07:00 PM

Pros: Did not irritate my sensitive skin* the light tone matched my skin tone & left a sheer cover with a little bit of blur to my skin.* SPF 45* Fragrance Free! If you are looking for light coverage- this works great! Good rating from Paula.

Con: This left my oily skin too shiny! This would be awesome for dry to normal skin. Just too bad, I really liked how it did not irritate my rosacea! $38 at Sephora :/

on 12/24/2016 10:32:00 PM

I like this bb cream it works well for me. About me NW20 or below, very cool undertones for reference and the light - medium is seamless with my skin. I find this lasted hours on me and it gave me decent coverage too. I used pink and yellow correctors before hand and that's it. I didn't need concealer as much at all. This doesn't make me break out and it works well with my sensitive combo skin. More dry in the colder months. I purchased this in a kit where you got the full size bb cream with a few other things and I really like Dr Jart+ products.

This didn't separate nor settle into fine lines. I did need to set it with powder but besides that it lasted hours with no need for a touch up. I applied it with a brush but hands work too. It controlled my oil very well. It also didn't dry my skin out it hydrated it. This formula leans on the cool side I find which works well for me. So that's something to be aware of for those who don't like pink in there bb cream. I would repurchase this.

tried the light-medium, the color itself had a chalky look color and weird type of cast of color when applied so wouldn't but due to mask look

on 3/23/2016 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is my light coverage, easy weekend/day-off HG product! It evens out my complexion and provides protection from the sun. I reapplied 4 times today and it still looked great. Just what I was looking for!
Update I have been wearing this for months now and I love it even more. It adjusts perfectly to my skin color. Everytime I see a photo of my self taken when I was wearing this, I think that my skin must have been flawless that day! I think the coverage is actually medium.

I got this at Christmas and gave been using it for about a month. I am impressed with this BB cream. It covers well and makes my skin look flawless. It lasts on my skin all day without fading or oxidizing. I have not experienced any redness or breakouts with this. I like it a lot.

on 1/22/2015 6:03:00 PM

I love this BB Cream. As far as I am concerned this is the best out there. I originally tried a sample from Sephora. I loved it so much I purchased the full tube. I wear this BB cream most days unless attending a wedding etc. On those days I wear Armani Fluid Foundation. This BB cream goes on smoothly, covers imperfections and leaves a lovely finish. I will never be without. You also get a 45spf.