Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++
Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

4.1

on 10/29/2017 11:25:00 AM

I’ve been using this quite a bit lately adding two drops from the cover FX custom cover drops to add a bit more coverage and perfect my color and then blending with fingers . Then I smooth it out with a beauty blender add powder to the t- zone add some blush and I’m good to go for the weekend .
I still use a fuller coverage for my workdays but this one is high SPF And surprisingly blendable into my NW 20 skin.

on 2/5/2017 5:07:00 PM

Pros: Did not irritate my sensitive skin* the light tone matched my skin tone & left a sheer cover with a little bit of blur to my skin.* SPF 45* Fragrance Free! If you are looking for light coverage- this works great! Good rating from Paula.

Con: This left my oily skin too shiny! This would be awesome for dry to normal skin. Just too bad, I really liked how it did not irritate my rosacea! $38 at Sephora :/

on 12/24/2016 10:32:00 PM

I like this bb cream it works well for me. About me NW20 or below, very cool undertones for reference and the light - medium is seamless with my skin. I find this lasted hours on me and it gave me decent coverage too. I used pink and yellow correctors before hand and that's it. I didn't need concealer as much at all. This doesn't make me break out and it works well with my sensitive combo skin. More dry in the colder months. I purchased this in a kit where you got the full size bb cream with a few other things and I really like Dr Jart+ products.

This didn't separate nor settle into fine lines. I did need to set it with powder but besides that it lasted hours with no need for a touch up. I applied it with a brush but hands work too. It controlled my oil very well. It also didn't dry my skin out it hydrated it. This formula leans on the cool side I find which works well for me. So that's something to be aware of for those who don't like pink in there bb cream. I would repurchase this.

tried the light-medium, the color itself had a chalky look color and weird type of cast of color when applied

on 3/23/2016 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is my light coverage, easy weekend/day-off HG product! It evens out my complexion and provides protection from the sun. I reapplied 4 times today and it still looked great. Just what I was looking for!
Update I have been wearing this for months now and I love it even more. It adjusts perfectly to my skin color. Everytime I see a photo of my self taken when I was wearing this, I think that my skin must have been flawless that day! I think the coverage is actually medium.

I got this at Christmas and gave been using it for about a month. I am impressed with this BB cream. It covers well and makes my skin look flawless. It lasts on my skin all day without fading or oxidizing. I have not experienced any redness or breakouts with this. I like it a lot.

on 1/22/2015 6:03:00 PM

I love this BB Cream. As far as I am concerned this is the best out there. I originally tried a sample from Sephora. I loved it so much I purchased the full tube. I wear this BB cream most days unless attending a wedding etc. On those days I wear Armani Fluid Foundation. This BB cream goes on smoothly, covers imperfections and leaves a lovely finish. I will never be without. You also get a 45spf.

on 1/15/2015 2:40:00 PM

I am on my third or fourth tube. Over the past few years, my skin has been super dry. I was just trying to accept that my face would look very dry close-up after going through many different moisturizers (clinique, bliss, etc.). With this, I get the right level of coverage, skin protection, and no dryness. It is the best!
I am very fair skinned, but when I do self-tan, I add a splash of bronzer to this along with a small dab of darker foundation to make it look less washed out.

on 6/6/2014 6:43:00 PM

I am OBSESSED with this product. I used to wear only Bare Minerals but it wouldn't stay on. Then I switched to Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer and it did not have enough coverage for me...it was super shiny and worst of all gave me the worst break outs!! I switched over to Too Faced tinted moisturizer and it was pretty good. THEN I made the switch to Dr Jarts by suggestion from a friend. IT IS AMAZING!! It has great coverage, feels SOO smooth on my skin, wears all day, love love love. The only reason I took away a star is because it doesn't match my skin great now that it is the summer and my skin is a shade darker. I am still pretty fair as I don't tan great and it's still to light. Bummer...I love it for the summer though, it's my fav so far.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I received a sample of this and loved it so much I purchased it. I love the consistency, color, and finish, and I appreciate the high SPF. My skin looked and felt amazing, and it seemed smoother after a short time of using it. I do, however, hate the packaging. I paid about $45 for a tube of this and thought I'd received a bad dispenser, but after reading some of the other reviews I just realized it's just a terrible pump. I ended up taking the thing apart and use a nail stick to scrape out a significant amount of cream that was still inside the (hard, un-cuttable) tube. Honestly I haven't reordered this cream because of the packaging, which is sad because the product itself is fantastic. If you have the patience to dig around a poorly designed tube and can put up with a hesitating dispenser that sprays the cream on the floor instead of your fingers, have at it - the cream is worth it. Until they put it in a plain, squeezable tube, I won't be buying it.