Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

on 12/3/2018 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Good light Med coverage, nice color for light/light med skin if you mix it. I mix the light-med #1 which has light but slightly gray tone to it and a 1/4 rahsio of the medium-deep #2 which is a nice lt tan beige color but slightly too dark by its self for me. This line runs light to med dark colors generally. I have a light (darker light) skin color with a slight yellow under tone with a small amount of sun spots sometimes when I am not up on addressing those pesky side effects from hot Florida. I am 58 with oily occasional troubled skin, slightly sensitive and with ever slight minor wrinkles. This is the only BB/CC/foundation I have EVER found that my skin feels better after wearing it all day. Never breaks me out or itch. Dr Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm, Wonderful feeling with a capital W. Most all others except Dr Jart+, Laura Geller and Purlisse BB cream irritate or build up oil on my face after wearing all day Korean type ingredients - oriental healthy skin care in it. 45 spf is wonderful bonus, best Ive found too! This BB cream has really nice heavier medium coverage that I didn't need to mix in a heavier foundation. Semi-Matte not too shinny like so many others. This BB cream does not feel tacky or dry. It feels quite moisturizing which surprised me I never had one on my oily face that didn't turn into a oil slick that started out this nice as far as moisture. I used my long standing fav Laura Geller Baked Balance n Brighten Fair to set it, light - light dusting as I don't want any chance of slipping off my face in 90+ temp in hot Florida. Made it feel slightly dryer, just perfect and still no imperfections emphasized. Yea! LG is the only baked powder style "foundation" I've found that works on me to even out and finish without itching, emphasizing imperfections or clogging up my pores or increasing oil. It is slightly heavier then finishing powder so i have to use it with slight of hand to keep it light. I have never had it not work ever with any BB or CC cream. Using it with Dr Jart BB cream no problems, perfecto. I used to use Laura Geller skin Perfecting BB cream mixing in Take cover foundation to get a thicker coverage which never broke me out or got oily. But LG discontinued Take Cover I tired mixing her other liquid foundations but nothing worked out. Then I tried quite a palethera of foundations with not so good results. However Purlisse Perfect Glow BB cream I found was good contender, almost as nice as Dr Jart+ but more expensive and spf was 30 not the fabulous #45 of Dr Jart+. I did try Dr Jart+ BB creams Dis-a-pore SPF 30 which worked well but the Premium BB was the 100% winner! It just feels Good! I recommend trying it, a reasonable safe bet for any type skin and yes older skin.
As of 12/5/2018 Sephora website has a 40ml 1.5 oz hard tube for $39 retail. October on Amazon I purchased #1 for $38.95 and #2 for $31.
Ingredients
Premium Bb Cream—Shade 1:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Glycerin, Talc, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Niacinamide, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trihydroxystearin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange), Peel Oil, Adenosine, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, BHT, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Allantoin, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Platinum Powder, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-12, Polysorbate 80.
Premium Bb Cream—Shade 2:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Niacinamide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Laurate, Iron Oxides, Talc, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trihydroxystearin, Adenosine, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, BHT, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Allantoin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Platinum Powder, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Polysorbate 80.
Premium Bb Cream—Shade 3:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Glycerin, Talc, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Niacinamide, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trihydroxystearin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Adenosine, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, BHT, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Allantoin, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Platinum Powder, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Polysorbate 8.

Info Dr Jart+ website http://us.drjart.com/products

on 11/4/2016 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

First BB cream I've ever liked. I'm usually a medium coverage foundation kinda girl but I saw a great review of this and got sucked in. I bought it online and didn't get to select which colour I could get so I think I got the medium to deep? Suits my NC30 skin beautifully. Not too pink or orange just a very neutralizing beige. Cancels out redness, smooths over pores and feels and looks like a moisturiser but with medium coverage. Does leave a moisturised glow finish which I lightly dust with a loose powder. I also wear my hourglass mineral primer with it because I'm oily combo and really nothing lasts more than 4 hours without this primer. I got all day with this BB cream. My skin looked flawless in the most natural possible way. I really can't compare this product to anything I own and I own ALOT of foundation and skincare. It is similar in texture to the IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream but this is so much better and so is the wear time.
I can use fingers or brush to apply, both look outstanding. Natural enough for the day time and enough coverage for even the evening! A Must try for everyone I think.

on 11/30/2014 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I really don't see the point of this. It did not "adjust" to my skin tone, whether very pale or tan and I've been every shade in that spectrum this summer. Offered absolutely zero coverage for me. I ended up using it up by using it as a base and that repurposing wasn't the greatest. Working on a deluxe sample from a Sephora Favorites kit and then I'm done. Definitely will not purchase full size.

Video Reviews & Tutorials