Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

3.5

on 11/4/2016 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

First BB cream I've ever liked. I'm usually a medium coverage foundation kinda girl but I saw a great review of this and got sucked in. I bought it online and didn't get to select which colour I could get so I think I got the medium to deep? Suits my NC30 skin beautifully. Not too pink or orange just a very neutralizing beige. Cancels out redness, smooths over pores and feels and looks like a moisturiser but with medium coverage. Does leave a moisturised glow finish which I lightly dust with a loose powder. I also wear my hourglass mineral primer with it because I'm oily combo and really nothing lasts more than 4 hours without this primer. I got all day with this BB cream. My skin looked flawless in the most natural possible way. I really can't compare this product to anything I own and I own ALOT of foundation and skincare. It is similar in texture to the IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream but this is so much better and so is the wear time.
I can use fingers or brush to apply, both look outstanding. Natural enough for the day time and enough coverage for even the evening! A Must try for everyone I think.

on 11/30/2014 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I really don't see the point of this. It did not "adjust" to my skin tone, whether very pale or tan and I've been every shade in that spectrum this summer. Offered absolutely zero coverage for me. I ended up using it up by using it as a base and that repurposing wasn't the greatest. Working on a deluxe sample from a Sephora Favorites kit and then I'm done. Definitely will not purchase full size.