Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 18 & Under
Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++
Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

4.5

This is a great medium between a BB cream and a foundation; it's not too heavy but not too sheer. Although when first applied, I found it was a little too dark, it blended nicely with my skin tone within a few hours. This never once broke me out, but I would definitely say that it's more suited for dryer to combination skin as I found the finish slightly dewy/shiny. I definitely needed a matte powder for this one. As far as packaging I looved how sturdy it was, great for traveling!

on 11/12/2012 5:07:00 PM

This is my FAVORITE BB cream I have EVER used. The packaging is neat it looks like you would squeeze the bottle to get product but instead once you take the cap off there is a pump. The bottle cap isn't very tightly on the bottle so it often falls off, but since the product is so well I can deal with it! The coverage is light but there is something about it that makes your skin look very nice. It doesn't make your skin break out which is something I have to have due to the fact I have sensitive skin. There is no scent either. Overall It is just a wonderful product.

Video Reviews & Tutorials