Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

Filtered by skin type : Other
Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++
Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

on 3/5/2015 9:31:00 PM

This product is fine but I was expecting it to be great after reading the reviews.

I still need to use moisturizer on my cheeks and unless I'm very careful with the application it looks cakey and the color looks off. It evens out my skin tone a bit but that is all. It's good enough that I'll finish the tube but then I'll go back to my regular foundation.

on 1/1/2015 12:24:00 AM

This BB cream is the best one i've used. It doesn't clog my pores, it's not heavy. perfect coverage. it's not too thick -- actually on the runny side, but it makes it easier to blend into your skin. it evens out my skin tone just enough without making it obvious i have something on my face. the scent isn't too strong and my skin doesn't react to this one like it does to the Misscha brand or Iope brand bb creams.

Overall I really like this BB cream. it is really light, so you dont feel like you have anything on. However, it is too light to blend in with darker skin tones.