Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++
Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

on 3/5/2015 9:31:00 PM

This product is fine but I was expecting it to be great after reading the reviews.

I still need to use moisturizer on my cheeks and unless I'm very careful with the application it looks cakey and the color looks off. It evens out my skin tone a bit but that is all. It's good enough that I'll finish the tube but then I'll go back to my regular foundation.

on 1/1/2015 12:24:00 AM

This BB cream is the best one i've used. It doesn't clog my pores, it's not heavy. perfect coverage. it's not too thick -- actually on the runny side, but it makes it easier to blend into your skin. it evens out my skin tone just enough without making it obvious i have something on my face. the scent isn't too strong and my skin doesn't react to this one like it does to the Misscha brand or Iope brand bb creams.

Overall I really like this BB cream. it is really light, so you dont feel like you have anything on. However, it is too light to blend in with darker skin tones.

I've been using this for over a month now, and I love it. I have fair NC 20 skin that is usually oily and this blends right in, cancels out redness, and doesn't make me shiny. The high SPF rating is great, too. Be aware that this BB cream is not nearly as thick as foundation and you may still need to use an additional concealer for any dark marks or blemishes you want to hide. Personally I like that it's light weight, but someone looking for full coverage would be disappointed. Overall this is great for my needs and I'll definitely be repurchasing it after I run out.

EDIT: I eventually stopped using this as I decided it was a bit too dark for my skin and it triggered some small breakouts. I still think it would be a great product for a lot of people, though.

on 10/28/2011 5:53:00 AM

I have been curious to try a BB, and bought this at the Sephora F&F sale. On the pro side: good spf, smooth application, decent coverage. On the negative side: the color is too deep/yellow for my fair, warmish skin, it's actually a bit drying by the end of the day, and, worst-it broke me out. I never break out at the age, and have two nasty pimples now. Still on the hunt for the perfect high spf, do-it-all product.

on 9/21/2011 6:25:00 PM

This product has changed my skin, my routine, and my makeup bag. I cannot recommend it enough. I love that the one shade it comes in really evens me out enough that just a dab of powder on my T-zone are plenty. Truly an all-in-one, I don't need moisturizer with this, can apply it on my eye area, and love that it has great anti-aging properties. $39 is a bargain for what you get, and the pump tube lets you get a very specific amount at a time. IN LOVE.