Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

3.8

on 12/3/2018 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Good light Med coverage, nice color for light/light med skin if you mix it. I mix the light-med #1 which has light but slightly gray tone to it and a 1/4 rahsio of the medium-deep #2 which is a nice lt tan beige color but slightly too dark by its self for me. This line runs light to med dark colors generally. I have a light (darker light) skin color with a slight yellow under tone with a small amount of sun spots sometimes when I am not up on addressing those pesky side effects from hot Florida. I am 58 with oily occasional troubled skin, slightly sensitive and with ever slight minor wrinkles. This is the only BB/CC/foundation I have EVER found that my skin feels better after wearing it all day. Never breaks me out or itch. Dr Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm, Wonderful feeling with a capital W. Most all others except Dr Jart+, Laura Geller and Purlisse BB cream irritate or build up oil on my face after wearing all day Korean type ingredients - oriental healthy skin care in it. 45 spf is wonderful bonus, best Ive found too! This BB cream has really nice heavier medium coverage that I didn't need to mix in a heavier foundation. Semi-Matte not too shinny like so many others. This BB cream does not feel tacky or dry. It feels quite moisturizing which surprised me I never had one on my oily face that didn't turn into a oil slick that started out this nice as far as moisture. I used my long standing fav Laura Geller Baked Balance n Brighten Fair to set it, light - light dusting as I don't want any chance of slipping off my face in 90+ temp in hot Florida. Made it feel slightly dryer, just perfect and still no imperfections emphasized. Yea! LG is the only baked powder style "foundation" I've found that works on me to even out and finish without itching, emphasizing imperfections or clogging up my pores or increasing oil. It is slightly heavier then finishing powder so i have to use it with slight of hand to keep it light. I have never had it not work ever with any BB or CC cream. Using it with Dr Jart BB cream no problems, perfecto. I used to use Laura Geller skin Perfecting BB cream mixing in Take cover foundation to get a thicker coverage which never broke me out or got oily. But LG discontinued Take Cover I tired mixing her other liquid foundations but nothing worked out. Then I tried quite a palethera of foundations with not so good results. However Purlisse Perfect Glow BB cream I found was good contender, almost as nice as Dr Jart+ but more expensive and spf was 30 not the fabulous #45 of Dr Jart+. I did try Dr Jart+ BB creams Dis-a-pore SPF 30 which worked well but the Premium BB was the 100% winner! It just feels Good! I recommend trying it, a reasonable safe bet for any type skin and yes older skin.
As of 12/5/2018 Sephora website has a 40ml 1.5 oz hard tube for $39 retail. October on Amazon I purchased #1 for $38.95 and #2 for $31.
Ingredients
Premium Bb Cream—Shade 1:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Glycerin, Talc, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Niacinamide, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trihydroxystearin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange), Peel Oil, Adenosine, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, BHT, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Allantoin, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Platinum Powder, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-12, Polysorbate 80.
Premium Bb Cream—Shade 2:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Niacinamide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Laurate, Iron Oxides, Talc, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trihydroxystearin, Adenosine, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, BHT, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Allantoin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Platinum Powder, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Polysorbate 80.
Premium Bb Cream—Shade 3:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Glycerin, Talc, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Niacinamide, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trihydroxystearin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Adenosine, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, BHT, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Allantoin, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Platinum Powder, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Polysorbate 8.

Info Dr Jart+ website http://us.drjart.com/products

on 11/4/2018 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I had about given up on ever finding a B.B. cream due to my NC40 coloring. I’m Russian/Irish, and nave a strange, olive undertone. I love MAC face & body, but there’s no sunscreen, requiring an additional step.

I went out on a limb and ordered medium/deep, and it’s perfect. Sheer coverage, no breakouts, no highlighting dry patches. It’s quite thick, and spreads easily with a brush, drying to a transiently tacky finish. I dry my hair while this is setting, and it melds to the skin beautifully. I have dry skin, and set this with NYX mineral finishing powder. The odd thing is, I need very few touch ups with powder during the day-better than the MAC f&b. Plays well with my ochre Cle de Peau concealer. I will repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Love love love! I’m 56 with sensitive dry skin. I was previously using It Cosmetics CC cream, but it sometimes looked too cakey. I use both colors, mix them to match my skin, and it gives great coverage (at least medium) and looks like my real skin. My skin is much less red since I’ve been using this, and the finish lasts all day. I love Dr Jart products!

Great product for my dry skin. Provides light-medium coverage. I use the med-tan #2 shade and mix it with my w.lab whitening lotion to customize the perfect shade as the #1 shade is too light and #2 shade is too dark.
Gives me perfect looking skin. Looks natural and never cakey and I like that it is moisturising.
I believe it's fragrance free which is a plus for sensitive skin.

on 10/29/2017 11:25:00 AM

I’ve been using this quite a bit lately adding two drops from the cover FX custom cover drops to add a bit more coverage and perfect my color and then blending with fingers . Then I smooth it out with a beauty blender add powder to the t- zone add some blush and I’m good to go for the weekend .
I still use a fuller coverage for my workdays but this one is high SPF And surprisingly blendable into my NW 20 skin.

on 10/26/2017 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This has been my favourite beauty balm. And I use beauty balm almost every day so I think I have a decent feel for these products. I have dry skin so I really appreciate how emollient and moisturizing this stuff is. In Canadian winters, you really need some serious hydration and I love this. Never see any dry patches or flaking when I use this and if I need a little more coverage, just top off with a foundation powder or tinted powder of some kind. Looks flawless almost every single time. It's not gray like a lot of other Asian BB creams that I have are like, and it's just feels lovely when applying. No strong scent and some nice mineral SPF. The ONLY gripe I have with this is there are parabens in it, but if that doesn't bother you, then i HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend. I'd dare say it's my HG BB cream. When I tried it for the first time (thanks StephanieNicole for the recommendation), I immediately purchased back ups because I can't imagine not having this (and that's saying a lot because I already had a few Dr. Jart BB cream back ups in other versions).

on 10/22/2017 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really wanted something I could wear under mineral powder foundation that wasn't heavy. This works great for that. It helps even out the redness and acts like a primer with a bit of coverage. I don't wear it by itself . It does what I bought it for

I have purchased this BB 3 times, and also have gone through 3 of the deluxe sample sizes that Sephora has been handing out, because I love it THAT much. I'm around an NC18 in my skintone, and I don't find this too pink for me...it's the perfect shade, perfect amount of coverage, and gives me glowy skin without feeling greasy. I feel like I get great coverage from it, but my skin still shines through in the best way. It can be purchased in 2 sizes from Sephora, and also shows up at Costco for a really good deal about once a year. I always get the lightest shade, btw. Will definitely repurchase, this is holy grail for my 41 year old, somewhat dry skin.

This bb cream is amazing for me. I use the light to medium color (there are two shades available) and usually mix it with a touch of Marc Jacobs coconut Primer and it works like a dream. I find this is a more moderate coverage Cream. I love that it includes a high spf and is fragrance free. There are also some beneficial ingredients as well. My more detailed review video is below.

on 12/30/2016 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I'm on my third tube of this, which says a lot because I'm kind of fickle and like to try different products all the time. This is really the best BB cream for my combo/aging skin. It is so versatile, since it works well as a base or on its own. It evens out my skin, moisturizes, but isn't heavy or gloppy. And the SPF 45 makes it extra special and it's a must for everyday, even if it's the only thing I put on my face. I should add that the pump can get a little messy and squirt product in all directions (especially as it runs low), so be careful of that.