Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++
Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

3.8

on 10/29/2017 11:25:00 AM

I’ve been using this quite a bit lately adding two drops from the cover FX custom cover drops to add a bit more coverage and perfect my color and then blending with fingers . Then I smooth it out with a beauty blender add powder to the t- zone add some blush and I’m good to go for the weekend .
I still use a fuller coverage for my workdays but this one is high SPF And surprisingly blendable into my NW 20 skin.

on 10/26/2017 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This has been my favourite beauty balm. And I use beauty balm almost every day so I think I have a decent feel for these products. I have dry skin so I really appreciate how emollient and moisturizing this stuff is. In Canadian winters, you really need some serious hydration and I love this. Never see any dry patches or flaking when I use this and if I need a little more coverage, just top off with a foundation powder or tinted powder of some kind. Looks flawless almost every single time. It's not gray like a lot of other Asian BB creams that I have are like, and it's just feels lovely when applying. No strong scent and some nice mineral SPF. The ONLY gripe I have with this is there are parabens in it, but if that doesn't bother you, then i HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend. I'd dare say it's my HG BB cream. When I tried it for the first time (thanks StephanieNicole for the recommendation), I immediately purchased back ups because I can't imagine not having this (and that's saying a lot because I already had a few Dr. Jart BB cream back ups in other versions).

on 10/22/2017 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really wanted something I could wear under mineral powder foundation that wasn't heavy. This works great for that. It helps even out the redness and acts like a primer with a bit of coverage. I don't wear it by itself . It does what I bought it for

I have purchased this BB 3 times, and also have gone through 3 of the deluxe sample sizes that Sephora has been handing out, because I love it THAT much. I'm around an NC18 in my skintone, and I don't find this too pink for me...it's the perfect shade, perfect amount of coverage, and gives me glowy skin without feeling greasy. I feel like I get great coverage from it, but my skin still shines through in the best way. It can be purchased in 2 sizes from Sephora, and also shows up at Costco for a really good deal about once a year. I always get the lightest shade, btw. Will definitely repurchase, this is holy grail for my 41 year old, somewhat dry skin.

This bb cream is amazing for me. I use the light to medium color (there are two shades available) and usually mix it with a touch of Marc Jacobs coconut Primer and it works like a dream. I find this is a more moderate coverage Cream. I love that it includes a high spf and is fragrance free. There are also some beneficial ingredients as well. My more detailed review video is below.

on 12/30/2016 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I'm on my third tube of this, which says a lot because I'm kind of fickle and like to try different products all the time. This is really the best BB cream for my combo/aging skin. It is so versatile, since it works well as a base or on its own. It evens out my skin, moisturizes, but isn't heavy or gloppy. And the SPF 45 makes it extra special and it's a must for everyday, even if it's the only thing I put on my face. I should add that the pump can get a little messy and squirt product in all directions (especially as it runs low), so be careful of that.

on 12/24/2016 10:32:00 PM

I like this bb cream it works well for me. About me NW20 or below, very cool undertones for reference and the light - medium is seamless with my skin. I find this lasted hours on me and it gave me decent coverage too. I used pink and yellow correctors before hand and that's it. I didn't need concealer as much at all. This doesn't make me break out and it works well with my sensitive combo skin. More dry in the colder months. I purchased this in a kit where you got the full size bb cream with a few other things and I really like Dr Jart+ products.

This didn't separate nor settle into fine lines. I did need to set it with powder but besides that it lasted hours with no need for a touch up. I applied it with a brush but hands work too. It controlled my oil very well. It also didn't dry my skin out it hydrated it. This formula leans on the cool side I find which works well for me. So that's something to be aware of for those who don't like pink in there bb cream. I would repurchase this.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've delved into the world of K beauty and skincare, and Dr. Jart was on my shopping list. I've used several other BB creams, but nothing I really enjoyed... until this.

While on a little Christmas shopping spree at Sephora, I couldn't help but check this one out. As the description says, "A moisturizer, sunscreen, and treatment serum, Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 is an all-in-one product that provides advanced brightening properties. Perfect under makeup, its natural-looking coverage minimizes the appearance of imperfections and evens the skintone. Antioxidant bio-peptides and adenosine protect skin from harsh environmental factors while restoring firmness and elasticity. This lightweight formula features mineral sunscreens to provide broad spectrum sun protection from both UVA and UVB rays. Skin is left looking smooth, perfect, and natural." It seemed like the perfect all in one product. So, I added to my *growing* cart.

Today is the first time I am wearing and trying it, and I LOVE IT. I really love a dewy, radiant rinish, and this gives it to you! I applied with a brush and blended. Immediately I received a healthy glow. Definitely can be worn on its own. It has a beautiful finish. I then did the rest of my makeup as I usually do, and its blended seamlessly with my routine. Already received compliments too - My husband said my skin looks "fresh".

Definitely pricey, but I think for all it has to offer, and a little going such a long way, its worth the hefty price tag. I'll definitely keep this in my routine!

on 11/4/2016 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

First BB cream I've ever liked. I'm usually a medium coverage foundation kinda girl but I saw a great review of this and got sucked in. I bought it online and didn't get to select which colour I could get so I think I got the medium to deep? Suits my NC30 skin beautifully. Not too pink or orange just a very neutralizing beige. Cancels out redness, smooths over pores and feels and looks like a moisturiser but with medium coverage. Does leave a moisturised glow finish which I lightly dust with a loose powder. I also wear my hourglass mineral primer with it because I'm oily combo and really nothing lasts more than 4 hours without this primer. I got all day with this BB cream. My skin looked flawless in the most natural possible way. I really can't compare this product to anything I own and I own ALOT of foundation and skincare. It is similar in texture to the IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream but this is so much better and so is the wear time.
I can use fingers or brush to apply, both look outstanding. Natural enough for the day time and enough coverage for even the evening! A Must try for everyone I think.

on 10/12/2016 8:08:00 AM

I wear this most days - I have dry skin and most foundations end up looking patchy on me. This however goes on evenly, has good wear and evens out my red skin tone ... I gave some to my mom and now she's a convert too. I couldn't ask for more... except maybe less bulky packaging and slightly cheaper :)