Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 36-43
Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++
Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

on 2/5/2017 5:07:00 PM

Pros: Did not irritate my sensitive skin* the light tone matched my skin tone & left a sheer cover with a little bit of blur to my skin.* SPF 45* Fragrance Free! If you are looking for light coverage- this works great! Good rating from Paula.

Con: This left my oily skin too shiny! This would be awesome for dry to normal skin. Just too bad, I really liked how it did not irritate my rosacea! $38 at Sephora :/

on 12/24/2016 10:32:00 PM

I like this bb cream it works well for me. About me NW20 or below, very cool undertones for reference and the light - medium is seamless with my skin. I find this lasted hours on me and it gave me decent coverage too. I used pink and yellow correctors before hand and that's it. I didn't need concealer as much at all. This doesn't make me break out and it works well with my sensitive combo skin. More dry in the colder months. I purchased this in a kit where you got the full size bb cream with a few other things and I really like Dr Jart+ products.

This didn't separate nor settle into fine lines. I did need to set it with powder but besides that it lasted hours with no need for a touch up. I applied it with a brush but hands work too. It controlled my oil very well. It also didn't dry my skin out it hydrated it. This formula leans on the cool side I find which works well for me. So that's something to be aware of for those who don't like pink in there bb cream. I would repurchase this.

tried the light-medium, the color itself had a chalky look color and weird type of cast of color when applied so wouldn't but due to mask look

on 3/23/2016 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is my light coverage, easy weekend/day-off HG product! It evens out my complexion and provides protection from the sun. I reapplied 4 times today and it still looked great. Just what I was looking for!
Update I have been wearing this for months now and I love it even more. It adjusts perfectly to my skin color. Everytime I see a photo of my self taken when I was wearing this, I think that my skin must have been flawless that day! I think the coverage is actually medium.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I received a sample of this and loved it so much I purchased it. I love the consistency, color, and finish, and I appreciate the high SPF. My skin looked and felt amazing, and it seemed smoother after a short time of using it. I do, however, hate the packaging. I paid about $45 for a tube of this and thought I'd received a bad dispenser, but after reading some of the other reviews I just realized it's just a terrible pump. I ended up taking the thing apart and use a nail stick to scrape out a significant amount of cream that was still inside the (hard, un-cuttable) tube. Honestly I haven't reordered this cream because of the packaging, which is sad because the product itself is fantastic. If you have the patience to dig around a poorly designed tube and can put up with a hesitating dispenser that sprays the cream on the floor instead of your fingers, have at it - the cream is worth it. Until they put it in a plain, squeezable tube, I won't be buying it.

on 11/13/2013 7:56:00 PM

This stuff is great! I've been wearing it for the past year or so. Although this product is on the expensive side, I don't need to use moisturizer, primer, or powder with it. When I get home, I don't feel like I immediately need to wash it off, like I usually do with foundation. I bought the Dr. Jart BB cream sampler set from Sephora. I didn't like the Renewalist or the Black Label varieties (too greasy and wrong color), but I ended up buying full-sizes of the Water Fuse and Premium. I do wonder how it would work on someone with a different skin tone. (I'm somewhere around NC/NW 20). I would say that the Premium is slightly darker than the Water Fuse.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've tried a bunch of Korean BB's (several Skin79, BRTC Gold Caviar, Tony Moly Honey Bee and a couple of Innisfrees). OK, my selection does not seem cosnistent but in fact I look for high SPF, good coverage, no mineral oil and natural coloring. Though not perfect (a little more oil control and coverage would deserve a fifth star), Dr.Jart Premium beats all other Korean BBs by far. I've tested it in both cold and hot weather (and open sun too) and it stays true in delivering the declared effects no matter what. Though not particularly drying or uncomfortable, it benefits from a light moisturiser/serum used underneath (my skin suffers from chlorinated water during my aqua fitness 3 times a week). Insufficient oil control is easily corrected by a light veil of, say, BRTC Jasmine Moist Pact SPF50, they go well together in color and overall result. A few dark spots require a separate consealer. In essence, this could be the best of Korean BBs available to those non residing in Korea, and for me this is a star product and a must-have. Like most Korean BBs it is intended for fair to medium skin and has distinctive pink undertone.
Myself: probably fair with pinkish undertones (Dior 020 or sometimes 022), mature sensitive skin which easily gets dehydrated but is overall "normal" with oily T-zone, not prone to breakouts but very prone to pigmentation/sun damage

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my first experience with a b.b. cream and I love it! It does look a little chalky and grey when I first apply it, but evens out quickly and has great coverage. Unlike most sunscreens, it doesn't leave my face shiny. I still wear a day moisturizer under though for more hydration. Great everyday moisturizer/foundation/sunblock.

on 10/21/2011 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this as it serves many purposes in one shot and makes my face look fabulous.
The color may seem a bit odd looking when dispensed but it goes on my fair skin beautifully. I have no need for foundation as this one does the job. Along with the anti-aging benefits and the high SPF, this is definitely a winner in my book and I'm hooked. Those with darker skin tones or are super fair, this may not work for you. But for those of you that are mid to fair-medium, this will work great. Although this is in the "Primer" category, it serves many more purposes than a lone primer. It gives enough coverage for myself that I don't need foundation/make up among other things.
***Edit: Not sure what it is but this doesn't work for me anymore and I really don't like it. The color now seems off for my face and makes me look like I have "something" on. My goal at 42 years old: Less is more. I don't need something so heavy as it will accentuate every flaw on my face. This seems to do just that, not sure what has changed but it just doesn't work for me anymore.