Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

Filtered by age: 36-43
Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++
Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

3.8

I had to come here and write a review. I have used this for years and have loved it. I ran out and ordered a new one from Sephora. All of a sudden my skin was starting acting crazy. Irritated, stinging, redness. While trying to figure out what was going on I am putting on my trusty Dr. Jart B.B. and noticed a different smell to it and thought hmm maybe that’s it? I think I still got my box and low and behold the ingredients have changed. There are chemical sunscreens added now, all kinds of citrus oils! This is a no no for sensitive skin. I’m so pissed 😠 why do they not let the consumer know when they change ingredients???? I have been struggling for a month now and dang it I’m mad. I guess from now I will be reading ingredients when I get a new supply hoping they don’t just change it all up without letting the consumer know!

Great product for my dry skin. Provides light-medium coverage. I use the med-tan #2 shade and mix it with my w.lab whitening lotion to customize the perfect shade as the #1 shade is too light and #2 shade is too dark.
Gives me perfect looking skin. Looks natural and never cakey and I like that it is moisturising.
I believe it's fragrance free which is a plus for sensitive skin.

on 11/23/2017 12:29:00 PM

I had high hopes for this cream but the finish was terrible. It went on smoothly and slightly tacky, but it never really dried down. Within just an hour it was highlighting my pores and looked like a greasy mess.

I have purchased this BB 3 times, and also have gone through 3 of the deluxe sample sizes that Sephora has been handing out, because I love it THAT much. I'm around an NC18 in my skintone, and I don't find this too pink for me...it's the perfect shade, perfect amount of coverage, and gives me glowy skin without feeling greasy. I feel like I get great coverage from it, but my skin still shines through in the best way. It can be purchased in 2 sizes from Sephora, and also shows up at Costco for a really good deal about once a year. I always get the lightest shade, btw. Will definitely repurchase, this is holy grail for my 41 year old, somewhat dry skin.

on 2/5/2017 5:07:00 PM

Pros: Did not irritate my sensitive skin* the light tone matched my skin tone & left a sheer cover with a little bit of blur to my skin.* SPF 45* Fragrance Free! If you are looking for light coverage- this works great! Good rating from Paula.

Con: This left my oily skin too shiny! This would be awesome for dry to normal skin. Just too bad, I really liked how it did not irritate my rosacea! $38 at Sephora :/

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not usually a fan of BB creams but I received a full size of this in a Dr Jart holiday set. I wasn't expecting to like it- but I love it! It gives great coverage and a lovely luminous finish. Not too dewy, not too matte. It's great that it has a high SPF. And I'm always a fan of a pump. It looked grey when I pumped it on the back of my hand- but when I applied it, it matched me perfectly. I deduct one point for not having a broader color range. There are only 2 shades so it might not work for very fair or deep skin tones.

on 12/30/2016 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I'm on my third tube of this, which says a lot because I'm kind of fickle and like to try different products all the time. This is really the best BB cream for my combo/aging skin. It is so versatile, since it works well as a base or on its own. It evens out my skin, moisturizes, but isn't heavy or gloppy. And the SPF 45 makes it extra special and it's a must for everyday, even if it's the only thing I put on my face. I should add that the pump can get a little messy and squirt product in all directions (especially as it runs low), so be careful of that.

on 12/24/2016 10:32:00 PM

I like this bb cream it works well for me. About me NW20 or below, very cool undertones for reference and the light - medium is seamless with my skin. I find this lasted hours on me and it gave me decent coverage too. I used pink and yellow correctors before hand and that's it. I didn't need concealer as much at all. This doesn't make me break out and it works well with my sensitive combo skin. More dry in the colder months. I purchased this in a kit where you got the full size bb cream with a few other things and I really like Dr Jart+ products.

This didn't separate nor settle into fine lines. I did need to set it with powder but besides that it lasted hours with no need for a touch up. I applied it with a brush but hands work too. It controlled my oil very well. It also didn't dry my skin out it hydrated it. This formula leans on the cool side I find which works well for me. So that's something to be aware of for those who don't like pink in there bb cream. I would repurchase this.

tried the light-medium, the color itself had a chalky look color and weird type of cast of color when applied so wouldn't but due to mask look

on 10/12/2016 8:08:00 AM

I wear this most days - I have dry skin and most foundations end up looking patchy on me. This however goes on evenly, has good wear and evens out my red skin tone ... I gave some to my mom and now she's a convert too. I couldn't ask for more... except maybe less bulky packaging and slightly cheaper :)