Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 30-35
Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++
Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

I'm a little conflicted about this product. On the plus side, it has surprisingly awesome coverage, staying power, ingredients, and packaging. Not so in love with the colors (looked a little pinky/chalky on my NC20 skin) or the price. The deal breaker though were the small, persistent breakouts I got while using this.

I'd tell someone to try it out, but it's not my fav.

on 4/6/2013 8:44:00 PM

THIS!! This is a great BB cream. First off the packaging is great because it has a little pump so the remained of the product can't oxidize in the tube. High SPF, PA++ rating. I'm NC15 and this looks really nice on my skin too, not too dark or orange or grey or pink. Just right. Goes on smoothly and with great coverage but it doesn't look "makeuppy" at all. No smell to stink up my face all day (I'm looking at you Skin79.) Just perfect. So much love for this product. This is my new HG cosmetic.

I knocked it one star for being on the high end in terms of price. But so worth it.

on 1/14/2013 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I got a sample of this from Sephora a couple of weeks ago and instantly loved it. From the second I put it on I had a dewy, glowing complexion. I don't have a problem with acne, but I do have dry, dull skin, with some dark spots. This evened out the dark spots and left my dull skin looking so nice. And it provides enough coverage for me that I don't use foundation or even powder over it. After using it for two weeks, I think my skin looks better over all, even when I am not using it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials